Nugget Shooter Forums

Car or Pick up?

AuSeeker and his wife were debating on buying a new car. She wanted a fast sports car. He wanted a pickup. As time passed on, her birthday came up and she thought it a great time to fulfill her wish.

She told Skip, "Look, I want something that can go from 0 to 200. Furthermore, I want it to be able to do it in just a few seconds!"

Skip bought her a bathroom scale.

(The funeral is at 3:00pm Wednesday)

AuSeeker and his wife were debating on buying a new car. She wanted a fast sports car. He wanted a pickup. As time passed on, her birthday came up and she thought it a great time to fulfill her wish.

She told Skip, "Look, I want something that can go from 0 to 200. Furthermore, I want it to be able to do it in just a few seconds!"

Skip bought her a bathroom scale.

(The funeral is at 3:00pm Wednesday)

:yuk-yuk: :yuk-yuk: :yuk-yuk:

The wife drives a Suburban, and she weights 120 lbs, she will not let me drive her "truck", if I did and she found out, The funeral would be 3:00pm on Wednesday!!! :rasberry:

Skip

The wife drives a Suburban, and she weights 120 lbs, she will not let me drive her "truck", if I did and she found out, The funeral would be 3:00pm on Wednesday!!! :rasberry:

Skip

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Skip

LOL....Thanks for being a good sport Skip!

More to come....who can I pick on next.

HighPlains--ouch! Had me going--quite the hook at the end :yuk-yuk: . A guy walks in to a bar--he has a set of jumper/booster cables with him. The bartender says, "Hey, get those things out of here--I don't want you starting anything in here!"

All the best,

Lanny