Nugget Shooter Forums

Just finished phase one for this cabin site, The green room in the trees. by this time next weekend I'm hoping that there will be a 14x24 cabin sitting where the blocks are. Just off to the right of the cabin site about 10 ft is a year round little stream and this is smack dab in the middle of old tailing piles and mine shafts. What a way to spend the summer time.

Allen in MT

post-227-127820824392_thumb.jpg

post-227-127820827434_thumb.jpg

Allen, What a great place to spend some time before & after you get to darn old to venture out of the old rocking chair to search for the yellow, Heck, you mite have a good chance of finding something to feed the feaver on your trip to that out house. Take Care, Chuck

Allen, What a great place to spend some time before & after you get to darn old to venture out of the old rocking chair to search for the yellow, Heck, you mite have a good chance of finding something to feed the feaver on your trip to that out house. Take Care, Chuck

DAMM, CHUCK,I THOUGHT IT WAS A GUEST HOUSE NOT A OUT HOUSE.ALLEN,CAN I GET MY FIFTH WHEEL TOY HAULER IN THERE.

HARRY

DAMM, CHUCK,I THOUGHT IT WAS A GUEST HOUSE NOT A OUT HOUSE.ALLEN,CAN I GET MY FIFTH WHEEL TOY HAULER IN THERE.

HARRY

Harry, I think you could get it in there, if you could sleep with your head up or down. I know I never had much of a problem getting in, It was getting out that caused me to have problems, & having to listen to Gracie scream I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO IN THERE YOU DUMB S**T Chuck

can't wait to see more pics....

Allen--it sounds like you've got a nice little site right where some great gold can still be found. Hope you get some this summer, what with all of the cabin-making and all going on--but with a one week construction timetable, you're probably into it already.

Al the best,

Lanny