Nugget Shooter Forums

Gold Fever

The Fever rages on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can take an old prospector out of the gold fields & park him in town with no chance in hell of him finding gold, & if he wakes up in the morning he will continual the search.. I have examined & will continual to put the loop on every interesting rock on my way to the mail box & the big pile that we gathered in our search for that big gold strike of our dreams. And just maybe, there will be a golden gleme in one that I missed. The Fever continues.

I know that there has to bee one or two here that can relate to this. Good Luck in your search,

I Too, Will Something find & Glory In The Finding. Chuck

Years ago I was stuck in Nebraska for almost two freakin years on a job. Not a rock in sight. So much moisture in the soil everything was essentially mud. 100s of miles of mud in every direction.

Never again.

Years ago I was stuck in Nebraska for almost two freakin years on a job. Not a rock in sight. So much moisture in the soil everything was essentially mud. 100s of miles of mud in every direction.

Never again.

Ahhhhh! But you have tones of Corn Fields and Cows! LOL!