Nugget Shooter Forums

Selling Meteorites

It's been a long time since I posted to this forum, I have been working long hours at my regular job.

But I have a little time on my hands and would like to offer a few meteorites that I have for sale to the members of this forum.

But I'm not sure of where to post it.

For those of you that don’t know me I collect collect 50mm meteorite spheres

Collection17Spheres.jpg

I have a total of 19 meteorite or meteorite related 50mm spheres.

You can view my entire collection and read about the premise of my collection by clicking this: http://home.roadrunner.com/~bobadebt/

Most meteorite collectors have hundreds of specimens but due to the unique qualification of my collection (50mm spheres) I will be lucky to obtain 25 specimens in my entire life.

That same qualification also makes my collection very unique and I can honestly say that I have the largest meteorite sphere collection in the world :)

Each sphere presented a challenge and if you're really bored you can read the history of each by clicking this and then clicking the link at the bottom of each page: http://home.roadrunner.com/~bobadebt/Subpages/Sphere%20001%20Gibeon.htm

Currently I have a lead on a 4kg Sikhote-Alin but need to move some rocks to buy it

post-300-12777368724_thumb.jpg For those of you that don't know boba debt here's pics of

the sphere he made for me....post-300-127773694221_thumb.jpg the same sphere but from

four different sides...post-300-12777369902_thumb.jpg you won't find anybody more honest

and dedicated to this hobby and it shows in his work.....post-300-127773710679_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...