Nugget Shooter Forums

My whole point is that, as nvchris says, this problem is not just limited to border states. Thousands of Mexicans pick fruit in WA. They breed like crazy. Many get welfare. You can't get a job in many places unless you speak Spanish. Some schools are over 90 percent Hispanic. Mexicans, presumeably illegals, fill the "Most Wanted" pages in places like the Tri Cities. Have a look, http://www.tri-cityherald.com/crimestoppers/, and stories like this are common.

Even in states like New Mexico where they CAN get legitimate driver's licences 1000's of illegals are not flocking. The only place ilegals are "flocking" is back to Mexico because the US is going through a dire recession and it look slike it is going to get much worse.

Are you sure about that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzgS2QtFIko

I guess being raised in an area where 99% of all residents are hispanic and almost everyone is billingual helps me to not be bothered when Spanish speaking people go shopping. I just dont mind seeing "filthy" kids playing in the aisles and having to dredge up a few Spanish words to communicate. This is a non issue for me.

I kind of like "filty" kids and they help me with my Spanish. They grow up to be such nice people and sooner or later they become adults and parents themselves. They become my friends and my kids friends as well as husbands and wives and the mothers of your grandkids. Those "filthy" people also become soldiers, employers, teachers, doctors and policemen. That filth just washes right off and underneath they are a whole lot like everyone else.

White kids get dirty too. They play in the aisles and you have to steer your cart around them. I see a lot of people lately that smile at the filthy white ones but they dont smile at the filthy brown ones. But most of the kids here are not too white and not too brown and they smile at each other. I think they know something that a lot of us don't.

Where did you grow up that is 99% hispanic? How old are you? I only ask because I can't imagine that 30 or 40 years ago that we had cities that where 99% Hispanic. Are you using Hispanic as a racial term or a language term? Last time I checked, Hispanic referred to those who spoke Spanish, and Spanish is a European (White) language. Personally, I don't want to live in Mexico, and every place that has become majority Mestizo (the correct term for those who come from Mexico because the majority of them are a mixture of Amerindian and Spanish (White)), looks a lot like Mexico. For example, I recently lived in Porterville California, which is a rather small city in the Central Valley California which is majority mestizo, and the city looked a lot like Mexico. With a population of only 40k, the murder rate was about 1 a month, not including all the attempted murders and other crime. in addition, in many places the homes looked like run down shacks like you see in many parts of Mexico with 5 families living in each home. In the past 10 years, I have seen cities in California go from low crime, clean cities, to cities full of crime, gangs, etc. Personally I would rather they remained nice cities with low crime.

I personally want to grow up in a safe community with people who are like myself. Who are these people who only smile at the "filthy White ones, but dont smile at the filthy brown ones"? Sounds like White guilt to me, and the suggestion that only Whites can be racist or hateful, which is another thing I am sick of.

As an environmentalist, it would seem that overcrowding would be a concern, no?

Where did you grow up that is 99% hispanic? How old are you? I only ask because I can't imagine that 30 or 40 years ago that we had cities that where 99% Hispanic. Are you using Hispanic as a racial term or a language term? Last time I checked, Hispanic referred to those who spoke Spanish, and Spanish is a European (White) language. Personally, I don't want to live in Mexico, and every place that has become majority Mestizo (the correct term for those who come from Mexico because the majority of them are a mixture of Amerindian and Spanish (White)), looks a lot like Mexico. For example, I recently lived in Porterville California, which is a rather small city in the Central Valley California which is majority mestizo, and the city looked a lot like Mexico. With a population of only 40k, the murder rate was about 1 a month, not including all the attempted murders and other crime. in addition, in many places the homes looked like run down shacks like you see in many parts of Mexico with 5 families living in each home. In the past 10 years, I have seen cities in California go from low crime, clean cities, to cities full of crime, gangs, etc. Personally I would rather they remained nice cities with low crime.

I personally want to grow up in a safe community with people who are like myself. Who are these people who only smile at the "filthy White ones, but dont smile at the filthy brown ones"? Sounds like White guilt to me, and the suggestion that only Whites can be racist or hateful, which is another thing I am sick of.

As an environmentalist, it would seem that overcrowding would be a concern, no?

Actually there are many towns down here that are 99% hispanic. Nogales' percentage has been that high for many many years. Sasabe is 100%, although it is a very small border town and almost everything is closed up now. There is still one store open.

As far as the "brown racists"...after my brother was laid off down here, he looked for work for over a year. He was told more than once..."there is nothing for Gringo's". Southern AZ and (I am talking the last 20 miles before the border) is no longer America. It is the Wild West, Old Mexico, Drug Alley....it has many names. All of them applicable.

Actually there are many towns down here that are 99% hispanic. Nogales' percentage has been that high for many many years. Sasabe is 100%, although it is a very small border town and almost everything is closed up now. There is still one store open.

Trust me, I know we have cities that are 99% Hispanic today, but I am talking about 40 years ago. What was the percentage of Hispanics in these towns 40 years ago? The census seems useless in finding this information because many times they lump Mestizos in with Whites, so it's hard to get reliable data from the census. Of course it's possible that BB grew up in a town in the US which was 99% Hispanic (where they White Hispanics or Mestizo Hispanics?) 40 years ago.

I know what you mean about closed up stores too, it's the same in many parts of California.

I love my Country the way it was, not the way its becoming and not being safe from foreign invaders is not Constitutional. Its not American. We are not safe.

God Bless America and all Americans

I think that pretty much sums up the way I feel.

Unfortunately every time I attempt to make an in depth post, on any subject, what I have written gets dumped. So here it is without the points and explanations for why you are totally wrong in your thinking on this subject, Bob.

Bedrock Bob, the vast majority of the membership on this forum do not appreciate untruths and half truths you offer, to get a point across that is inconsistent with their beliefs. If we had a sub forum for political arguments, that would be great! But we don't, so kindly refrain form using this forum for your liberal crap!

Dean

Unfortunately every time I attempt to make an in depth post, on any subject, what I have written gets dumped. So here it is without the points and explanations for why you are totally wrong in your thinking on this subject, Bob.

Bedrock Bob, the vast majority of the membership on this forum do not appreciate untruths and half truths you offer, to get a point across that is inconsistent with their beliefs. If we had a sub forum for political arguments, that would be great! But we don't, so kindly refrain form using this forum for your liberal crap!

Dean

I hate that when that happens Dean! When was this new rule regarding politics put into place? I wasn't aware of this new rule, so I guess I will also remove my self from this topic.

I've always said that if the Indians had ma bell, things would have been different. Hell, we've got ma bell, TV, radio AND the internet. How can we stand by and watch this crap happen?

I watched a program about U.S. snipers. They were making kill shots up to 1.5 MILES.

Let's put up some signs, CROSS ILLEGALLY AND YOU WILL BE SHOT. NO WARNING!!!!!. Take 20 sniper teams move them around the boarder. Different spot each day

Seems like it would be a cost effective way to cure the problem. It would also give our soldiers some good target practice. Hell, one shot at their feet as they cross would send the needed message, and no one needs to die. Come here legally you will be welcomed, come here illegally and you are our enemy!!! Dave

Ok, I have been watching this thread and it is starting to go south. This thread started out, the way I see it, as a land access issue. It is not about filthy brown or filthy white.

This is all about losing access to allmost all of the Gadston purchase. Now I don't like the way the Fed. govt. is handling this anymore than the next guy. We all have our own thoughts on a cure for this problem, my best advice is to write your congressman, a LOT.

We do need to lay off the politics here on the forum.

I double dog dare anyone to come up with a good gold related story to share with the rest of the forum! Thanks,

Bunk

I thnk many of these mestizos also create their own kind of work regardless of drivers licenses, SS or getting rich from drugs. Even as far N. as Montana...... The crime in CA from these illegals is staggering and that is no made up crap... genuine facts support it.... It is becoming a very dangerous place to live because of all these illegals that think they are immune to our law.... They are all outlaws!

moz-screenshot.png

BUTTE , MONTANA

Shotgun preteen vs. Home Invaders : Illegal alien

Butte, Montana, November 5 , 2009

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery.

That victim, 50-year-old David O'Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC , CBS , PBS , MSNBC , CNN, or ABC news........an 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself......against two murderous, illegal immigrants......and she wins, she is still alive.

Bob in NV;

I grew up in Dona Ana, New Mexco. 40 years ago the ratio of Hispanic to Caucasions was about 50% within the cities and over 90% Hispanic outside of the cities. You will find that the demographics of New Mexico has not changed much in the last 40 years. Dona Ana is more "white" now than then, but it is stll at least 80% Hispanic.

Your use of the term "mestizo" is incorrect, as well as your definition of hispanic. A mestizo is a first generation mix between Spanish and Indian. It is NOT used to define an hispanic person, a Mexican, or anyone else that you may be describing. It IS used to define the offspring of an "indigino" (Indian) and a Gavacho (caucasion)but is hardly ever used anymore because this race mixture is a RARE happening. It is somewhat of an archaic word and todays term for a person of mixed race is "mezcla" and is a racist term. It is the modern Spanish word for "mix" or "mud" and is ANY blend of races.

Hispanic is a term used to define ancestry and has no bearing on language. Of course an hispanic may speak Spanish but an Hispanic who speaks no Spanish is Hispanic never the less.

Certainly there are some Mexicans from Arizona moving to New Mexico. At leat enough for a propoganda clip. There is no huge influx here as there is no work for them. So if you are expecting a big migration here is simply will not happen. That is how we have managed to miss the increase in illegal migration over the past few years. It is funny how no available work deters those who are looking for work.

Environmentalist? You must believe Eldorado's claims. I know your definition of that term and I simply dont fit the description. Overpopulation is certainly not one of my concerns becasue I live in one of the least populated areas in the entire western hemisphere. I understand how it may be a concern of yours but overpopulation is certainly not one of my worries.

You realize that New Mexico and Arizona both were so heavily populated by hispanics that the US government waited to admit them inot the U.S until they could claim 50% "Whiteness"? From 1846 until 1912 they tried every tactic possible to bring whites into a slim majority in these two states. They never did make it in New Mexico, and only BARELY in Arizona. By 1912 they had no choice and despite their best efforts to import Gavachos from all over the world they had to grant statehood. This upset the voting in the Southwest and flavored the politics here to this very day.

Dean

Dean,

I am sorry that my opinion makes you hostile amd nervous. I am not a liberal at all. I dont know what point that I have brought out that would make you so touchy and I also dont know why you cant post a rebuttal to any issues that you think I am incorrect on. I certainly am not part of a conspiracy to keep you quiet.

It is too bad that a man cant be for solid border security but not hate hispanics too. I dont have any problem with sealing the border and running off the illegals, I just wont stoop to insulting their children and making hateful comments about them. Just becasue I dont advocate shooting them I am liberal? Because I feel that this is a failure of our own US policy rather than a conspiracy to take over the US I am a liberal?

O.K., you can call me whatever names you would like and the Hispanics as well. It does not really further your cause and it certainly does not diminish mine. The facts are that there is a huge problem in this country with immigration and there are certain opportunities that we can take to make serious and positive headway. Those opportunities do not involve violence nor do they invole being racist, but it seems that a lot of very conservative goobers are not interested in these becasue it is just not exciting and does nothing to satisfy their need for "justice".

Simple good management and a workable immigration policy would be all that we need. You fellows want to see Mexicans "pay" or be "punished" and I honestly do not believe that this country has the time or resources to satisfy that need for you. We have enough on our hands stopping the flow of ilegals, sealing the borders, and surgically removing the drug money from our economy so that we can have an honest, healthy economy.

Ok, I have been watching this thread and it is starting to go south. This thread started out, the way I see it, as a land access issue. It is not about filthy brown or filthy white.

This is all about losing access to allmost all of the Gadston purchase. Now I don't like the way the Fed. govt. is handling this anymore than the next guy. We all have our own thoughts on a cure for this problem, my best advice is to write your congressman, a LOT.

We do need to lay off the politics here on the forum.

I double dog dare anyone to come up with a good gold related story to share with the rest of the forum! Thanks,

Bunk

"Losing access to almost all of the Gadsden purchase"?

We are talking about Buenos Aires? Get real. That park was shut off as a staging area for a battle and to insure that the Militia did not interfere with Chapo Guzman's drug trade. the Gadsden purchase is a huge swath of land that is many hundreds of times the size of Buenos Aires.

I have reams of good gold related stories and I absolutely refuse to share them with people who insist on calling me names, harassing me, and lying constantly about the issues.

If you remember correctly I used to share a nice long story every month with this group with lots of photos. They were enjoyed by all except a few vocal idiots who just would not stop the BS and insisted on making personal insults and lying about me.

Now all I share is BS. It is funny how that works, huh?

I thnk many of these mestizos also create their own kind of work regardless of drivers licenses, SS or getting rich from drugs. Even as far N. as Montana...... The crime in CA from these illegals is staggering and that is no made up crap... genuine facts support it.... It is becoming a very dangerous place to live because of all these illegals that think they are immune to our law.... They are all outlaws!

moz-screenshot.png

BUTTE , MONTANA

Shotgun preteen vs. Home Invaders : Illegal alien

Butte, Montana, November 5 , 2009

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery.

That victim, 50-year-old David O'Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC , CBS , PBS , MSNBC , CNN, or ABC news........an 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself......against two murderous, illegal immigrants......and she wins, she is still alive.

This is probably why CBS and NBC didnt pick up the story. Neither did the paper in Butte, Montana.

BECAUSE IT IS MORE bullcrap

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/homeinvasion.asp

How much propoganda are we going to fill ourselves with? How many lies are we going to SWEAR are the truth before we get real and address the problems that we have as Americans?

I feel sorry for the gullible liberals who actually believe the swill that our media will feed them. The only ones that I feel more sorry for are the conservatives who seem to have no limit to what they will believe and forward on for others to believe. Just one lie after the other and the whole group just wagging their heads and lapping it up! :yuk-yuk:

BAAAA! BAAA!

Is the part about poor David dying from stab wounds a lie too? Or did someone kill him and just blame it on two illegals? It seems that he was the only innocent in this story. Maybe Sarah Palin can use poor David O'Burien's story to get a few votes from the brain dead followers who actually believe swill like this.

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we paractice to decieve."

"Losing access to almost all of the Gadsden purchase"?

We are talking about Buenos Aires? Get real. That park was shut off as a staging area for a battle and to insure that the Militia did not interfere with Chapo Guzman's drug trade. the Gadsden purchase is a huge swath of land that is many hundreds of times the size of Buenos Aires.

I have reams of good gold related stories and I absolutely refuse to share them with people who insist on calling me names, harassing me, and lying constantly about the issues.

If you remember correctly I used to share a nice long story every month with this group with lots of photos. They were enjoyed by all except a few vocal idiots who just would not stop the BS and insisted on making personal insults and lying about me.

Now all I share is BS. It is funny how that works, huh?

Bob, All I have ever done here is try to keep the peace and premote all aspects of gold prospecting. Ok, most of the Gadston purchase was an exageration, but the way I see things the outback all accross S. AZ is not safe. I am sure not all feel the way I do. I do belive that the border needs to be secured one way or another but harbor no ill will towards the mexican people in general, but they must imigrate legaly. It is a real shame that the little kids cought up in this are the ones to suffer the most, the way I see it. If I have ruffeled feathers here, sorry.

On another note, I got a 2.5dwt nugget recently, my buddy that was with me got me on video but we have not figured out how to clean up my potty mouth so it is postable on a public forum.

Bunk

Bob, All I have ever done here is try to keep the peace and premote all aspects of gold prospecting. Ok, most of the Gadston purchase was an exageration, but the way I see things the outback all accross S. AZ is not safe. I am sure not all feel the way I do. I do belive that the border needs to be secured one way or another but harbor no ill will towards the mexican people in general, but they must imigrate legaly. It is a real shame that the little kids cought up in this are the ones to suffer the most, the way I see it. If I have ruffeled feathers here, sorry.

On another note, I got a 2.5dwt nugget recently, my buddy that was with me got me on video but we have not figured out how to clean up my potty mouth so it is postable on a public forum.

Bunk

No ruffled feathers here Bunk. I couldnt agree with you more. We are just discussing. With so much BS floating around I like to put things in perspective. Some are greatly offended, but it is all about keeping it real.

Congrats on the picker! Just use "BEEP" and "BOING" over the bad words or do a silent movie!

Bob

Well sorry 'bout the untruth in Montana, but here is the real truth... These little brown skinned ILLEGALS that have invaded our country are costing California taxpayers over 10 friggin billion dollars annually ( that is $1200 per taxpaying Califronia worker). I don't care if you call them mestizos, wetbacks, beaners or mezclas (this will be my new word, thanks)...... they have come to the USA Illegally and are nothing more than leaches on our society. I used to really like Mexicans and traveled to their beautiful country 2-3 times a year, never again! I can honestly say I have NEVER once hired one of them for labor and never hire any contractor that uses them...........screw their supposedly cheap labor! My hatred for the mezclas started when thay started replacing American Flags with Mexican flags and at the same time cause too many California hospitals to shut down!

Here ya go BB refute this hard core fact:

Illegal immigration costs the taxpayers of California -- which has the highest number of illegal aliens nationwide -- $10.5 billion a year for education, health care and incarceration, according to a study released yesterday.

A key finding of the report by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) said the state's already struggling kindergarten-through-12th-grade education system spends $7.7 billion a year on children of illegal aliens, who constitute 15 percent of the student body.

The report also said the incarceration of convicted illegal aliens in state prisons and jails and uncompensated medical outlays for health care provided to illegal aliens each amounted to about $1.4 billion annually. The incarceration costs did not include judicial expenditures or the monetary costs of the crimes committed by illegal aliens that led to their incarceration.

Way to go on the gold nugget Bunk. Post a link

to the video. I would like to see it regardless

of the laguage (as long as it is not in the

mexican language!) Hope to see you up at Rye

Patch again this year.

Cheers!

Matt

Well sorry 'bout the untruth in Montana, but here is the real truth... These little brown skinned ILLEGALS that have invaded our country are costing California taxpayers over 10 friggin billion dollars annually ( that is $1200 per taxpaying Califronia worker). I don't care if you call them mestizos, wetbacks, beaners or mezclas (this will be my new word, thanks)...... they have come to the USA Illegally and are nothing more than leaches on our society. I used to really like Mexicans and traveled to their beautiful country 2-3 times a year, never again! I can honestly say I have NEVER once hired one of them for labor and never hire any contractor that uses them...........screw their supposedly cheap labor! My hatred for the mezclas started when thay started replacing American Flags with Mexican flags and at the same time cause too many California hospitals to shut down!

Here ya go BB refute this hard core fact:

Illegal immigration costs the taxpayers of California -- which has the highest number of illegal aliens nationwide -- $10.5 billion a year for education, health care and incarceration, according to a study released yesterday.

A key finding of the report by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) said the state's already struggling kindergarten-through-12th-grade education system spends $7.7 billion a year on children of illegal aliens, who constitute 15 percent of the student body.

The report also said the incarceration of convicted illegal aliens in state prisons and jails and uncompensated medical outlays for health care provided to illegal aliens each amounted to about $1.4 billion annually. The incarceration costs did not include judicial expenditures or the monetary costs of the crimes committed by illegal aliens that led to their incarceration.

I couldn't refute that at all. No argument that it is a problem. No doubt that if you look at certain statistics you could be startled at the amounts. Illegal immigration has cause a whole bunch of problems in almost every aspect of our society. Of course there are also some very positive statistics too, but regardless of ANY statistic our borders are porous and all illegal traffic must cease.

I beleive 100% in sealing the borders and taking APPROPRIATE steps to deport illegal aliens. Our opinions only diverge when you have gone out on the fringes El D. I dont support obvious propoganda and radical, violent solutions to the immigration problem. That certainly does not mean that I am a spy for the Sierra Club.

Now, I would advise you not to be to hard on those mezclas. It will be a tough enough job to get rid of all the Mexicans. Once you can deport all of them you can start working on the mezclas. I thought you said you had a few mezclas in your family? Or were they coconuts? Frijoleros?

The word you need to learn Steve, is "Mojado". That is your enemy. Not a RACE of people but an activity. A wetback. An Illegal alien. Focus your angst on the ones who are crossing illegaly rather than a race of people. Mestizos arent a problem. Mezclas arent a problem. It is the evil Mojado that is the cause for your concern.