Nugget Shooter Forums

I have heard a rumor that the feds are going to clean house in this park and they closed it to keep people out of the way. I have also heard a rumor that a big militia is organizing. It wouldn't surprise me if there was a three way clash on the border. I think Obama is waiting to mobilize against the militia rather than the narcos. I am waiting for another Ruby Ridge in Arizona. It seems to me that is the way this thing is headed.

The kid shot on the border in El Paso is causing a big stink. Lots of problems for the BP. Their job is a lot more dangerous now and they have been hog tied with the political fallout. People are getting polarized and accusing each other of racism on both sides. Right across the border there are 10,000 young men that will kidnap a man and skin him alive for $40. The police are professional hitmen in Juarez and many US agents have been compromised. The crowd is thirsty for blood. There have been over 300 murders so far this month. 85 on one single day. Severed heads, mutilations, castrations, dismemberment...They are enjoying the mess and becoming quite artistic at it.

High Plains Sifter is right. Get out or get ready. Patriots will be on the menu as well as narcos, and from Ft. Hancock to Yuma is going to be mighty dangerous territory.

:*&$*(: MEXAZONA :angry-smiley-010[1]: is my problem and many thanx to you for the info--sorry to mystify but soooooooooooooooooo mad after reading it I couldn't type a single bloody darn word-John :tisk-tisk:

Unfortunately "Obama's Army" is going to meet them head on. They wont be fighting the Mexicans nor guarding the border. They will be running from the U.S. Army who is on their own side of this fight.

The citizens are screwed. Our government is neck deep in the drug business and will stop anyone who tries to slow the flow into this country. There are "good cartels" and "bad cartels" and the militia does not know who to let in and who to stop. The idea is to eliminate all but two or three of the cartels and gain control over them. If the militias put a kink in the "good cartel's" business then the US would be in the way and thereby made a target. As long as the US plays the game the violence will stay on the other side and everyone makes big money.

So, Buenos Aires is closed so the US can control who gets to cross. If the militia gets in the way they will be the first to go to jail. If Arizona musters enough manpower to threaten the cartels the US Army will step in and stop that nonsense in a heartbeat.

This isnt a game here boys. We are talking about more money than OIL. More money than TAX. More money than ANYWHERE. A few hillbillys with guns are nothing but a fleck of snot on Chapo's bigote. While my heart is with Arizona 100% I hate to see patriots labeled as radicals and racists, and I would hate to see our only hope dissappear becasue the militia didnt understand what this fight was about.

Interesting perspective Bob....I dont know anything about this group in the video, but for him to make the comment" were going to stop the flow in this corrador"? is not going to be easy and it will only be a couple nights if they ever even make it down here. Wonder why Obama hasnt got back to Brewer yet on the troops issue... May be some crazy stuff going down this weekend...

Interesting perspective Bob....I dont know anything about this group in the video, but for him to make the comment" were going to stop the flow in this corrador"? is not going to be easy and it will only be a couple nights if they ever even make it down here. Wonder why Obama hasnt got back to Brewer yet on the troops issue... May be some crazy stuff going down this weekend...

The Mexican government intervenes whenever a corridor is threatened on that side. Their man is Chapo Guzman. So far no corridor has been threatened on THIS side so things are cool. If ANYONE stands in the way of the "chosen one's" business on this side of the border the game will be exactly the same. Our government will meet them with force and crush them. Now on the Mexican side they dont need to make excuses. It is well known who the federales are playing for. On this side we have a whole bunch of people that just cant fathom that our government is playing this game and has been for 20 years. So we LIE to the people and they generally swallow it hook, line and sinker. Then we give Mexico a billion dollars to "fight the drug war" and the cartels get a new helicopter and more automatic weapons.

Arming against the militia is a two-fer for Obama. He gets to villainize a group of conservative, white, fundamentalists (whom he hates worse than cancer) and play the game with Mexico. He can take out a some of Chapo's competition and hold this up as "a great blow to the cartels" while evidencing his willingness to "guard the border". He makes the libs happy for putting some "teabaggers" in their place and comes out smelling like a rose all the way around.

It is EXACTLY what the president of Mexico is doing. The only difference is that the Mexicans are not fooled into believing their government is on their side. We are. :nutty:

The Mexican government intervenes whenever a corridor is threatened on that side. Their man is Chapo Guzman. So far no corridor has been threatened on THIS side so things are cool. If ANYONE stands in the way of the "chosen one's" business on this side of the border the game will be exactly the same. Our government will meet them with force and crush them. Now on the Mexican side they dont need to make excuses. It is well known who the federales are playing for. On this side we have a whole bunch of people that just cant fathom that our government is playing this game and has been for 20 years. So we LIE to the people and they generally swallow it hook, line and sinker. Then we give Mexico a billion dollars to "fight the drug war" and the cartels get a new helicopter and more automatic weapons.

Arming against the militia is a two-fer for Obama. He gets to villainize a group of conservative, white, fundamentalists (whom he hates worse than cancer) and play the game with Mexico. He can take out a some of Chapo's competition and hold this up as "a great blow to the cartels" while evidencing his willingness to "guard the border". He makes the libs happy for putting some "teabaggers" in their place and comes out smelling like a rose all the way around.

It is EXACTLY what the president of Mexico is doing. The only difference is that the Mexicans are not fooled into believing their government is on their side. We are. :nutty:

Just watch the interview documentary Collapse. Listen to Mike Ruppert talk about our Government bringing in drugs to SoCal.....Its been happening for years, because its a form of control. Arizona just happens to be on the front lines right now.