Nugget Shooter Forums

Rednecks Go Prospecting

Two rednecks go on a prospecting trip. They rent all the equipment - the detectors, the ATV's, the drywasher, the 4x4, and even a cabin in the woods. I mean they spend a fortune!

The first day they go prospecting, but they don't find anything. The same thing happens on the second day, and on the third day. It goes on like this until finally, on the last day of their vacation, one of the men finds a small nugget.

As they're driving home they're really depressed. One guy turns to the other and says, "Do you realize that this one lousy nugget we found cost us fifteen hundred bucks?"

The other guy says, "Wow! Then it's a good thing we didn't find any more!"

A real Redneck would borrow the equipment, already own a bad ass 4x4 and use Uncle Bubba's cabin and claims. The wives and kids would do all the work while they sit on the porch sipping cold ones. When they found something they'd move the trailer and all there relations to the spot. :)

At least thats my family dynamics.

Cuzzie! I had a feeling we were related! :yuk-yuk: - Terry

A real Redneck would borrow the equipment, already own a bad ass 4x4 and use Uncle Bubba's cabin and claims. The wives and kids would do all the work while they sit on the porch sipping cold ones. When they found something they'd move the trailer and all there relations to the spot. :)

At least thats my family dynamics.

thumbsupsmileyanim.gifhappy0193[1].gif Grubstake In my family, you would have one person holding the detector, and 200 more moving the ground under the coil!

You're in a family of Polish strong men?