Nugget Shooter Forums

Hey Sarge, How do ya like AZ now????

Frank, Frank, How is Arizona ????

I see they're forcasting some 3 digit numbers for you to enjoy this comming week !!!!

AAAHHH , it beats Penn. heat. When I lived in Connecticut and Florida the 90's were so damm humid I hated it.

Here all ya have to do is remember to keep basting yerself so you don't burn up in the oven. :hahaha: :hahaha:

Don't let the summer heat throw ya, wwait till the weather starts to break in the fall and then experience the 9 months of beauty here, can't get that back east fer sure.

Haha now what ya mean frank, I was in CT for 40 yrs, man was it OPRESSIVE.Been out here in AZ for 7yrs now and just loving the heat lol.Don't miss the snowstorms either lol.

Just gotta remember "It's a DRY heat" hahaha

Right now the weather is not bad. The humidity in in the single digits.

We have been blessed with a cool spring and summer so far. Thats about to come to a screaching halt.

We have not run our AC yet, just the swamp cooler.

Frank I'm not in AZ yet. Waiting for a closing. I've been packing all my crap. One thing I noticed when I arrived back in SW Pa. was the mold smell in the air. It's humid and hot here with daily thunder storms. All goes well I will be back in AZ in a couple weeks. Hot dry weather is not so bad. In the afternoon you turn up the air, a roll in the hay and a nice nap. Come to think of it it's the same as here except I need to pack in between.

Frank I'm not in AZ yet. Waiting for a closing. I've been packing all my crap. One thing I noticed when I arrived back in SW Pa. was the mold smell in the air. It's humid and hot here with daily thunder storms. All goes well I will be back in AZ in a couple weeks. Hot dry weather is not so bad. In the afternoon you turn up the air, a roll in the hay and a nice nap. Come to think of it it's the same as here except I need to pack in between.

When are you finding time to prospect??? thumbsupsmileyanim.gif