Nugget Shooter Forums

Found Gold Again

Earlier this spring a guy asked if I could find a ring for him, Told him it was worth a try. He stated that last fall he was digging around his house foundation when he noticed his ring was gone. He covered the pile of dirt with a tarp. It had been 8 months since he lost it and 2 months since he contacted me so it was time. I finally got ahold of the guy and if he was home I would look for his ring. He showed me the dirt pile and where he was digging. Nothing but a bunch of rusty nails. I then started working the lawn around the area and got a good signal and in between the grass & mud was a piece of shiney staring at me. Reached down and pulled out his 14k ring. He couldn't believe it. I asked if I could check out the rest of his yard and very little trash and then a kids pocket watch, possibly Roy Rogers type and also a little match box type car. He was happy as a lark. How much he asks and I said $20.00 should cover it. He was glad he didn't have to buy a new ring. The old MXT comes thru every time.

E&HAGD

Allen in MT

post-227-127541984947_thumb.jpg

post-227-127541986356_thumb.jpg