Nugget Shooter Forums
Terry Soloman

2010 AGA Prospector's Pick Awards

Nominations for 2010 American Gold Adventures Prospector’s Pick Awards, are now being accepted in all categories. Please see http://www.AmericanGoldAdventures.com for more information.

If you are a gold prospecting professional or hobbyist, and would like to be part of this annual award process as we grow, you’ll have the opportunity to help develop category criteria and detail the requirements, test equipment and accessories, and be a special voting member of the “AGA Prospector’s Pick Inner Circle.” Email me if you are interested at: TerrySoloman@aol.com Cheers!

BOOO BOOOO BOOOO HOOOOO Terry Solomon, Theres nothing on there about Meteorites Also, Shame on you for 20 minutes Terry.

Uh-oh! :inocent: - Terry

BOOO BOOOO BOOOO HOOOOO Terry Solomon, Theres nothing on there about Meteorites Also, Shame on you for 20 minutes Terry.

What can I do to get a few of you interested enough to nominate some people, products and businesses for the 2010 AGA Prospector's Pick Awards? I want these awards to mean something, nominated and voted on by people that have our knowledge and experience. I don't want this idea turned it into a money-making, advertising-driven sideshow to support a membership drive or magazine. I just want straight forward ideas on what and who is The Best!

Nobody has nominated the "HipStick" yet.

What is your favorite supplier?

Who makes the best drywasher, highbanker, dredge?

Help us out here folks - please! - Terry

Terry,

First I'd like to applaud you efforts. This could be a valuable service to end users and providers.

IMHO it's just too much, too many sub categories. Use the KISS method.

I'd form a committee to nominate the products/people. Publish nominated products/people for review, updated throughout the process. Create a webpage where one could review and vote. In one easy/fast process.

Give it time it's a great idea.

I'd volunteer for a nominating committee.

Thank you Chris! These are serious ideas that I think make a lot of sense. Congratulations Chris, you are now the Second member of the Prospector's Pick Awards Nominating Committee! (I'll PM you!) :thumbsupanim Any other takers? - Terry

Terry,

First I'd like to applaud you efforts. This could be a valuable service to end users and providers.

IMHO it's just too much, too many sub categories. Use the KISS method.

I'd form a committee to nominate the products/people. Publish nominated products/people for review, updated throughout the process. Create a webpage where one could review and vote. In one easy/fast process.

Give it time it's a great idea.

I'd volunteer for a nominating committee.

Terry,

We could talk about it but I have an awful lot on my plate right now.

Bunk