Nugget Shooter Forums

Minelab Excelerator Mono Searchcoil Question

Has anyone had any experience with these coils? They are the new Excelerator 15x12 mono semi elliptical coil made for the Minelab gpx detectors, I wonder how they compare to the Commander 15x12 mono elliptical search coils? Dave

What a "crock"...another Kellyco rip-off....he says each of the

coils has it's own serial number so you know it's authnetic...

every coil I've ever seen has a serial number...the crock is now

running over!!!

Hey Bigrex you say $2,000 :whaaaa: what is going on ??? This Sudanese thing is driving cost way up.

Hey Bigrex you say $2,000 :whaaaa: what is going on ??? This Sudanese thing is driving cost way up.

Yep, as Don mentioned on the site...and they say "call for special price"...I imagine they will give you a discount ( :thumbsupanim:arrowheadsmiley: )but probably not a large enough discount! I imagine the Sudanese don't like the price hikes any more than we do, but apparently supply and demand is at work. The supply is ridiculously scant and the demand is off the charts. So, I guess some will pay whatever for the coils these days. Good if you're selling, bad if your buying :???: