Nugget Shooter Forums

Pulled the plug on old forum

Yo All ... After about 10 years, I last night pulled the plug on the old "AZ Nugget Prospectors" forum on Yahoo ... It was one of the predecessors of this and most of the other gold forums ... There was lots of good info on it from back in the day of the old Beanarama outings at Gold Basin, the Vultures, etc...However it simply had become irrelevant and was turning into a spam farm ... So goodby ol' AZ NP...We hardly knew ye :olddude: ...Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah

Hey Cuz,

That was a great forum, had lots of fun, and learned some too, way back when.

Snowing in the mountains, rain in the valley.

Yer cuz in the high wetlands of Idaho,

~LARGO~

I kin be reched anytime @ BR549

Yo Cuz...Yep, it was a good forum in its day...Oh well, time marches on and the current forums are pretty good, but have much more chatter and OT entries than back then ... What does @ BR549 mean? ... Not finding much these days... Spending too much time dragging palo verde branches behind me to do much good beepster... Cheers, Yer Cuzin Unc

... Not finding much these days... Spending too much time dragging palo verde branches behind me to do much good beepster... Cheers, Yer Cuzin Unc

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: Don't tell me your pariniod, with gold at what it is.. :hmmmmm: ...Did you ever get the ML3500 & get to swing it downunder ?

wonderer

Thanks Ron for that great forum... I learned many little 'nuggets of knowledge' from it.

Largo: I tried your number BR549, but all I get is Banjo music...