Nugget Shooter Forums

Mono coil.

Hey all, anyone getting rid of any mono coils? I am looking for a 14" or a 16" round for my Extreme. Thanks, Dan.

Silver, i had to reset my profile and everything. Something happend. This is nugget108. I have a 18DD that im trying to sell first. Any idea what you might want for it. Thanks, Dan

Silver, i had to reset my profile and everything. Something happend. This is nugget108. I have a 18DD that im trying to sell first. Any idea what you might want for it. Thanks, Dan

Hi Dan, on ebay they are selling for 165.00 to 200.00. I am asking $155.00 plus shipping. Will take gold in trade...... placer or scrap gold. Have a good one. thanks George

Got a nice 14 inch mono Coiltek from goldnsilver. It works great and was here in great time. I made a test nugget out of a half ounce lead and it BANGS it at 14 inches. I was amazed. The DD would only pick it up at 11 inches. Cant wait to take it out next weekend. Thank you goldnsilver.