Nugget Shooter Forums

Insane Minelab Product Prices on Ebay

Yo All...I wonder how many ML product sellers are getting ripped off on eBay? ... The prices are just ridiculous, especially on coils ... Hope things settle down soon... Cheers, Unc

Thats no joke. I went on to try to find a mono. The commander coils are insane. I wanted to try to get a nugget finder or something, but sure as heck not off of ebay. Good luck everyone.

Heck Guys we all know that back in the day, the store owners in a Gold town, made more money than the prospectors did. Its just a modern version of the same thing. What the civilians really have to watch out for while Gold prices are so high, are the various "contraptions" that can hit the market...claiming to make finding Gold easier....

Craigs list isnt much better by the way. I have been cruising adds in 14 states looking for a particular detector...there is almost nothing out there and what is out there is a very cheap model and the price is sky high. In some cases more expensive than what you would buy retail.

Yup , the Sudanese "middlemen" are certainly driving up the market values on ebay especially in regards to certain coil models. It will settle down once the market is once again properly supplied with product. Now that you can buy a ML 4500 from a dealer the foreign interest has subsided already..

What kind of detector you been looking for Sifter?

Lookin for another GB 2 for the wife. LOL...I found 2. The one in Texas wanted 700 bucks. The one in Oklahoma wanted 600....hell I would buy her the new GB that just came out at 499.00 and save some money. My wife pans most of my concentrates....(I think she is hording flakes on me) and has expressed an interest in going out with me when I detect.

She has skinny legs, so I am not sure she will really want to do it all the time and dont really want to spend a bunch of money only to have it sit there. But she's a good gal and as the kids are all gone, she wants to do more.