Nugget Shooter Forums

Dang That Uncle Marvin

Well he just could'nt stay home this week and insisted I take him for a ride into the countryside.

It started to get pretty warm after a couple hours you could tell summer is inching its way in, I just don't know if it was the heat of the day or if Uncle Marvin is starting to show his age but he only tuned in on 1 piece.

A SCREAMER for sure with the GMT at 49 + Grams and 2-3 inches down. Black still on one side entirely and pointy.

We had "Genie" the wonder Dalmation with us on the hunt her bright white coat running all around may have effected Uncle Marv's directional senses. So I guess I'll have to excuse him for only tuning in 1 piece on the trip.

post-562-127386154564_thumb.jpg

post-562-127386167438_thumb.jpg

Frank, Another ONE!!! Very Nice!!! I think it's up to Fifteen that you and Marvin have scored! Now I'm going shop'n for one of Marvins cousins. Maybe I'll find one with half of Marvin's talant, and that would be great. Nice going Frank!! Clifton

Frank, that's a nice piece :thumbsupanim . I haven't been down there in about a month or two now. This past weekend was an outing with the LVGPAA, GSSN, and I think MPA. Bet it was a pretty good gathering. Starting to have withdraws on this end :angry-smiley-010[1]: . But summer is in sight, and I'll be off with the kids, so maybe a trip to N. NV is in the future...Jason ;)

Frank, that's a nice piece thumbsupsmileyanim.gif . I haven't been down there in about a month or two now. This past weekend was an outing with the LVGPAA, GSSN, and I think MPA. Bet it was a pretty good gathering. Starting to have withdraws on this end angry-smiley-010[1].gif . But summer is in sight, and I'll be off with the kids, so maybe a trip to N. NV is in the future...Jason winking0001[1].gif

Aloha Jason,

O M G !! Gold Basin was jammed packed with metal detecting packing people.baaasmiley.gif

Got over to the GSSN #28 claim and actually found a couple of specimens in the northeast corner of the claim. Took a couple of newbies out into the main area of the strewn field and gave them a quick lesson on what to look for while hunting. Took me only 20 minutes to find a nice 30 grammer in that area BUT then we hunted for about another hour and only found the skunk. Whew did it get hot out there. Hope everyone went home with something after all the heat they had to endure.

Had a great time and am looking forward to going out again in a week or two after my sunburn heals.

Aloha and be safe as usual.

Stan aka Kaimi

STAN,.....Wait a minute ,.....Let me get this straight, How can somebody from HAWAII GET SUNBURNED ??? I thought everybody was tanned in Hawaii ???? :inocent:

AND,... We need to do another Franconia weekend campout.