Nugget Shooter Forums

Sorry for not seeing whats going on

I hadn't posted in quite awhile as I've been out trying to make a few $$$. I didn't realize till this morning the political crap starting to cone in. My wife says I'm not aware of what goes on around me sometimes.

Anyway, I'll not rise to the political crap that seems to be in full bloom and if I'd been more aware, I'd have held off the solid gold respond and just keep to looking for gold.

BTW I could use a map to some lost treasure or something, need to get my gold fever back up to 104 deg.

Best to all Wyndham

Treasure map? How about the US Constitution? The Constitution is the map of the golden principles of freedom this country is founded on!

Principles?....you might as well be speaking Spanish.

The constitution is a great document. It is the people that interpret it for their own benefit that lack principles.

It is plain that both sides of the coin are using the constitution to futher their political ideals rather than see it as a protection of feedoms for the American people.

We used to ask, "what did the framers intend". Now we ask,"how much mileage can we get out of this". The only time either side is even interested in the constitution is when it gets in the way of what they would like to do.