Nugget Shooter Forums

Aflak Gold

Allen

I can certainly understand selling a large nugget. I sold my 6.14 oz "Palm" nugget so I could build my ultimate Jewelry Studio, my very own man cave........ That nugget was really hard to let go of, but I really enjoy the cave and it has been good at getting the creative juices flowing. I was eve able to have an area set aside for a reloading bench.

:angry-smiley-010[1]: I've sold my best a the best too. Cancer 3 times,Hep C treatments,college tuitions,and elbows being recontructed. Mother natures provides in direct proportion to needs but without a viable means of mining, replacement is gonna be impossible. My only "little" biggie left is a lousy 1.67 ozer just shy of golfball size-BUMMER-detector and dredging is absolutely imperative for me this summer :olddude: John

Come on Allen,if it wasn't for your wife, you would not have found it.Allen's wife should get all of the credit for finding this nice nugget.

Harry, you sure have a way with words.