Nugget Shooter Forums

Just Another Hunt with Uncle Marvin

Heres a beauty 94.1 grams Black crust, with flow lines on 2 sides, 7-8 inches down with the ol GMT.

On PRIVATE FREAKIN PROPERTY TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dammm that Uncle Marvin Hes a real know it all. Between him and the Horned Toad I kicked up that sent me in the right direction an Oriented Nosecone shaped 14 grammer with fusion and flowline was right there in front of me on top of the ground just after I stepped out of the truck in the driveway !!!!!!!!! Can YOOUU Believe it ?????????????

I wish he'd take a bath though he's gettin a little dirty, that Darned Uncle Marvin.

The pic with Marvin has the Nosecone pointed right at you.

I was gonna take the ol son-o-a-raygun out for a steak dinner to thank him for guiding me on my hunt, but he said he got his gammaray fix from the 94.1 grammer and wasn't very hungry. :inocent:

Hope U-ALL enjoyed my story of the HUNT with Uncle Marvin. I just love that ol timer.

post-562-127345499755_thumb.jpg

post-562-127345502678_thumb.jpg

post-562-127345625618_thumb.jpg

post-562-127345627424_thumb.jpg

Dang..... I've been to every damm toy store in Las Vegas and none carry Marvin's! :angry:

How can I possibly go to Gold Basin without one now??? :eee:

Would you consider sharing his mojo? I could trade you a sandwich from Capriottis (best sandwiches on earth), chips, soda, beer... you name it! ;)

GREAT finds Frank, you definitely have the Midas Touch!!!!! :wubu:

My son and I haven't been out to Gold Basin in a while and were thinking about a trip out there this Wednesday or sometime the following week. Let me know if you would like to join us for the day and what kind of sandwich you would like. : Capriottis Menu ;) B)

P.S. - How does Marvin's mojo work in Franconia?

Dang..... I've been to every damm toy store in Las Vegas and none carry Marvin's! :angry:

DALE, you won't see Unc Marv in Vegas, he doesn't gamble ( only plays on Red Martian Waves, and the bright Neon lights give off too much interference.)

How can I possibly go to Gold Basin without one now??? :eee:

Us Earthlings must learn to ( Co-Exist ) with Properly Documented Aliens. :hahaha:

Would you consider sharing his mojo? I could trade you a sandwich from Capriottis (best sandwiches on earth), chips, soda, beer... you name it! ;)

Uncle Marvin operates on the "KLATU NICKTU" BAND OF THE SPECTRUM, and that is not dividable at this time.

GREAT finds Frank, you definitely have the Midas Touch!!!!! :wubu:

Thanks Buddy I needed that, Life have been pretty tough lately. :sneer:

My son and I haven't been out to Gold Basin in a while and were thinking about a trip out there this Wednesday or sometime the following week. Let me know if you would like to join us for the day and what kind of sandwich you would like. : Capriottis Menu ;) B)

BRIBERY may get you up to 5 hours of Hunting :head: Partnership... ... Capriottis ????? Never heard of them, but it sounds Italian so it could be worth the ( agida ) thats half arsed spelling in Italian for heartburn, in English we say " Brioschi "

P.S. - How does Marvin's mojo work in Franconia?

Hes never been south of Kingman AZ for some reason, I'll have to question him on that. :cigar:

Fred, This may be the season ( year ) of my hunting dreams and goals, economically I am suffering greatly, spiritually I think ( never give up ) like Bill Southern says.

My time spent detecting is starting to consolidate into experimental settings on my machine at various areas which hold nugget and mineral prizes.

Instead of staying with tunings I have come accustomed to I am changing settings and getting wider signal ranges more clearly.

I guess I'm actually beginning to be "ONE" with my detector and that really pleases me to no extent.

MAYBE this year will provide a small BONANZA from my efforts and concentration. I'm hoping. :cigar:

Hapy Huntn

Aloha Frank,

Hot dang that little guy must be using his xray gun to find them specimens!rolleye0012[1].gif

I am definitely going to have to plan a trip out to Gold Basin this coming weekend and try out my Uncle Marvin Bookmarker to see if he is as good as a full blown Uncle Marvin Figure.confused0083[1].gif

Very nice pieces there Frank. What are the chances of running into you this coming weekend? Saturday or Sunday, you name it!

Aloha and be safe as usual.

Stan aka Ka'imi

PS: go with the Capistrami sandwich for sure. That should keep you busy for about a hour.happy0045[1].gif

Holy Smokes Frank!!! You and Marvin are cleaning up out there!!! Very nice finds!!! Both are beauties!!! You and Marvin have found so many I'm loos'n count, I think it's about 14 for the season, darn Good!!! Keep it up!! Works got me buried alive, but I'll get out there eventually. Clifton