Nugget Shooter Forums

Brazil dredging problems...

garimpo

This is about a man working his excavator for BP Petroleum on their

pipeline where it crossed a lake....the machine turned over trapping

him under water....he had to break the window out of the cab to

get to the surface...in the process he cut his hand....

post-300-127283056686_thumb.jpg

The blood from his cut hand attracted Piranhas....

post-300-127283071216_thumb.jpg

the two on the left are Piranhas.....he was in the water a very

short time but it was way to long....I have more pics but they

are very graffic...if anybody wants to view the results say so...

:angry-smiley-010[1]: darn MAN ALIVE,sounds like the fella was lucky not to be fish food!! Reminds me of Costa Rica when this HUGE gator was trailing me in a kayak :whaaaa: NOT GOOD-John

After seeing these pics I think you'll agree that the "greenies" and he FS are just a

little neiusance....in the past when I was dredging I would see Piranhas and a lot of

other species that also have a mouth full of teeth but they never bothered me...could

be because I didn't have any open cuts and for sure no blood in the water...a clue as to

what's coming is in the pic above...surgical instruments...dead fish...a small part of a

shoulder and their all on a slab....John I sure wish you hadn't mentioned "fish food"...

I'll give you a preview(graffic)...

post-300-127290248085_thumb.jpg

After seeing these pics I think you'll agree that the "greenies" and he FS are just a

little neiusance....in the past when I was dredging I would see Piranhas and a lot of

other species that also have a mouth full of teeth but they never bothered me...could

be because I didn't have any open cuts and for sure no blood in the water...a clue as to

what's coming is in the pic above...surgical instruments...dead fish...a small part of a

shoulder and their all on a slab....John I sure wish you hadn't mentioned "fish food"...

I'll give you a preview(graffic)...

post-300-127290248085_thumb.jpg

ewwwwwwwww So he definatlty got hurt..... Fish with teeth bug me so to speak. I'll stay with the desert.

:pukes: time for a REAL reality check. :wubu: To dredge them waters your testiculiar fortitude HAS to truly amazing :WOW: -tons a au 2 u 2-John

Almost always refer to as "dumb a$$"....