Nugget Shooter Forums

Viva America! Viva Arizona!

The outcry over Arizona's new immigration law enforcement action is surprising, shocking, sickening, and unpatriotic to the extreme. Journalists, Civil rights leaders and liberal actvists have all demonized and relabled patriotism, as racism. Why?

In the words of Arizona State Senator Russell Pearce, “Illegal is not a race, it is a crime.” The argument that this will “automatically lead to racial profiling,” is a fallicy. It is an unsubstainable lie, and a terrible slap in the face to the brave men and women we trust with our very lives - not to mention our civil rights each and every day. When did “American” Mothers and Fathers, start teaching their children to fear and mistrust the police? I never did.

The police are good enough to put their lives on the line to protect you and me, but they better not ask us to see our ID’s if we get caught Jaywalking? If the tail light is out on your car, you are going to get an attitude with the police officer because she wants to see your drivers license? What up? Seriously, where is the problem?

Guess what America, three of my children are 50-percent Hispanic. Their Mother is a naturalzed American Citizen from San Salvador, El Salvador. These kids are 100-percent American (Two were born in Phoenix), and they BETTER be carrying their ID on them! They need to be responsible, and I need to know that they are alright, and that I’ll be notified by – guess who, the police if they aren’t.

To continue to allow our Country and its Citizens to be used, and then spat upon by those same criminals who are using US, is not only unpatriotic, it’s suicidal as a people. Right now there are misguided fanatics cancelling their conventions in Arizona, the Arizona Diamondbacks are drawing protesters on the road, and Democrats are pushing for a tourism boycott like the one 20-years ago over the battle, and the peoples refusal, to pay for a paid State holiday for Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. Day.

When the new coalition named “Boycott Arizona” announced their creation, former Arizona State Sen. Alfredo Gutierrez said, "The goal is to, as quickly as possible, bring to a shocking stop the economy of Arizona." This and other groups are asking people not to fly on Tempe-based US Airways; or rent trucks from Phoenix-based U-Haul. A New York congressman is urging major league baseball to move the 2011 All Star Game out of Phoenix.

The MLB Players' Union opposes the new law. It issued a statement expressing concern the new law could have a negative impact on “hundreds of ballplayers and their families.” What? Unless they are here illegally, and in Arizona committing an illegal offense witnessed by a duly sworn police officer, and they have no ID on them or can’t communicate with the officer, how are they going to be affected?

I don’t care if you are a Civil rights leader, an Archbishop, or the President of Mexico, illegal immigration is a clear and present danger to America and her people. Our parents came here as legal immigrants from every country on the planet. Many of them gave their blood and lives for America after they arrived. Why is it now acceptable for an illegal alien from another country to literally sneak into America, and have her baby - a new American Citizen - here? Try that in Mexico, Germany, Sweden - or Anywhere else!

God Bless America, Arizona, Governor Brewer, and all of US! – Terry Soloman

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The outcry over Arizona's new immigration law enforcement action is surprising, shocking, sickening, and unpatriotic to the extreme. Journalists, Civil rights leaders and liberal actvists have all demonized and relabled patriotism, as racism. Why?

In the words of Arizona State Senator Russell Pearce, “Illegal is not a race, it is a crime.” The argument that this will “automatically lead to racial profiling,” is a fallicy. It is an unsubstainable lie, and a terrible slap in the face to the brave men and women we trust with our very lives - not to mention our civil rights each and every day. When did “American” Mothers and Fathers, start teaching their children to fear and mistrust the police? I never did.

The police are good enough to put their lives on the line to protect you and me, but they better not ask us to see our ID’s if we get caught Jaywalking? If the tail light is out on your car, you are going to get an attitude with the police officer because she wants to see your drivers license? What up? Seriously, where is the problem?

Guess what America, three of my children are 50-percent Hispanic. Their Mother is a naturalzed American Citizen from San Salvador, El Salvador. These kids are 100-percent American (Two were born in Phoenix), and they BETTER be carrying their ID on them! They need to be responsible, and I need to know that they are alright, and that I’ll be notified by – guess who, the police if they aren’t.

To continue to allow our Country and its Citizens to be used, and then spat upon by those same criminals who are using US, is not only unpatriotic, it’s suicidal as a people. Right now there are misguided fanatics cancelling their conventions in Arizona, the Arizona Diamondbacks are drawing protesters on the road, and Democrats are pushing for a tourism boycott like the one 20-years ago over the battle, and the peoples refusal, to pay for a paid State holiday for Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. Day.

When the new coalition named “Boycott Arizona” announced their creation, former Arizona State Sen. Alfredo Gutierrez said, "The goal is to, as quickly as possible, bring to a shocking stop the economy of Arizona." This and other groups are asking people not to fly on Tempe-based US Airways; or rent trucks from Phoenix-based U-Haul. A New York congressman is urging major league baseball to move the 2011 All Star Game out of Phoenix.

The MLB Players' Union opposes the new law. It issued a statement expressing concern the new law could have a negative impact on “hundreds of ballplayers and their families.” What? Unless they are here illegally, and in Arizona committing an illegal offense witnessed by a duly sworn police officer, and they have no ID on them or can’t communicate with the officer, how are they going to be affected?

I don’t care if you are a Civil rights leader, an Archbishop, or the President of Mexico, illegal immigration is a clear and present danger to America and her people. Our parents came here as legal immigrants from every country on the planet. Many of them gave their blood and lives for America after they arrived. Why is it now acceptable for an illegal alien from another country to literally sneak into America, and have her baby - a new American Citizen - here? Try that in Mexico, Germany, Sweden - or Anywhere else!

God Bless America, Arizona, Governor Brewer, and all of US! – Terry Soloman

Bottom Line is Come in the front door or stay to hell out!

What's wrong with that?

I'm Tired of being Accosted along the HY-9 checking out the old rail line that they moved because of Mexicans Robbing the Stuff 10 miles off the border.

The sht has to stop!

I feel for them but I have not had a Job in the Past year too.

I will pick the chili's paid at the current Minimum Wage! Per Hour, not by the bucket!

We have Lost it!

What gets me is the double standard the Mexican gov has on this issue. They complain strenuously about the crackdown in this country on their citizens trying to get to the USA. Yet when immigrants from Guatemala and other Central American nations try to get across Mexico's southern border,the Mexican gov cracka down and treats them a lot worse then we do. If that isn't being hypocritical- I don't know what is...

Steve

Hi All

I say whats fair is fair. We should take a truck load of the back packs, water bottles, cans, skivies, clothes and other assorted crap from our desert and leave it in congressman Guteirez front yard in Illinois !! Then hire some illegals to steal his cars, break in to his house and hyjack his family !! That would straighten his ass out real quick. Brewer for President !! Happy Huntin John B.

Viva? :pukes: Sorry, I've gotten to where I am insulted by the mixing of Spanish with the English language.

I just say, "Hooray, and Raw-raw" for the Gov. of Arizona.

God Bless America, and the English language.

I think your wrong Geo-George. I dont think anyone here holds any animosity or hatred for the Spanish language or anyone Spanish. The illegals (drug runners excluded) are trying to get to a place where they can make a decent living. I for one think the blame soley lies with our Federal Government of several administrations. It is their fault that the illegals are here and are still coming. Our borders need to be sealed....tight.

I am in no way taking a shot at Terry, his title just brought this issue to the front of my mind.

Viva? :pukes: Sorry, I've gotten to where I am insulted by the mixing of Spanish with the English language.

I just say, "Hooray, and Raw-raw" for the Gov. of Arizona.

God Bless America, and the English language.

I think your wrong Geo-George. I dont think anyone here holds any animosity or hatred for the Spanish language or anyone Spanish. The illegals (drug runners excluded) are trying to get to a place where they can make a decent living. I for one think the blame soley lies with our Federal Government of several administrations. It is their fault that the illegals are here and are still coming. Our borders need to be sealed....tight.

I agree with your point Sifter, regarding blame for this inflow of illegals, but let me clarify my stand.

First, don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say anything about animosity or hatred for the Spanish language, or the Spanish speaking community.

There is a cow-towing to the imigrants, specifcly the Spanish speaking.

Many places in our society have succomed to the special interests by printing so many things in both English and Spanish. I feel this is an unneccisary cost, doubling the cost of printing. ex: Our first aid kits at work contain English and Spanish instructions. Come now, who wants to search directions, waisting time, while blood is dripping off their elbow? If the "legal" imigrants want to live here, learn our language. My ancestors had to learn to Read, Write, and Speak English to become citizens and I feel that it is only right that others should do likewise.

If some one is an "illegal", that says it all. They should not have any rights afforded to our "legal" citizens."

And in regards to your statement, "The illegals (drug runners excluded) are trying to get to a place where they can make a decent living." I really don't care, illegal is illegal, period.

Come here legaly, learn our language, and obay our laws. I have no problem with that.

I don't care where someone comes from, just follow our laws in doing so.

Let me check again,........

Yup, I am insulted by the mixing of Spanish and English languages here in America.

Just learn our language, #$%& it!

I would feel the same if the dual language printing were in Danish. (my background)

MOVING TO MEXICO

"Dear President Obama:

I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me.

We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. Into Mexico, and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.

We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws.

I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy,President Calderon, that I'm on my way over?

Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

3. Please print all Mexican government forms in English.

4. I want my grandkids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.

5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my grandkids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.

7. Please plan to feed my grandkids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.

9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico , but, I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. Flag from my house top, put U S. Flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.

13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.

14. I want to receive free food stamps.

15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.

16. I'll need Income tax credits so although I don't pay Mexican Taxes, I'll receive money from the government.

17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Gov't pays $4,500 to help me buy a new car.

18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who walk over to the U..S. From Mexico . I am sure that President Calderon won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

Thank you so much for your kind help. You're the man!!!"

Kinda says it all, eh?

Geo, I am glad you were offended by "Viva!" in my title. I felt the same way when I heard several New York politicians (who happen to be from Brooklyn and Manhattan, and are of Eastern European decent) shouting “Viva Boycott,” “Viva Human Rights!,” at a local protest against Arizona’s new immigration law. I want to Wake People Up!

Thank you for posting the letter to President Obama. I probably would have laughed a lot harder if I didn’t keep having the urge to cry, or scream, or just throw up.

You and I are way cool and riding the same beam of light George. God Bless America! - Terry

MOVING TO MEXICO

"Dear President Obama:

I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me...

I am in no way taking a shot at Terry, his title just brought this issue to the front of my mind.

I agree with your point Sifter, regarding blame for this inflow of illegals, but let me clarify my stand.

First, don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say anything about animosity or hatred for the Spanish language, or the Spanish speaking community.

There is a cow-towing to the imigrants, specifcly the Spanish speaking.

Many places in our society have succomed to the special interests by printing so many things in both English and Spanish. I feel this is an unneccisary cost, doubling the cost of printing. ex: Our first aid kits at work contain English and Spanish instructions. Come now, who wants to search directions, waisting time, while blood is dripping off their elbow? If the "legal" imigrants want to live here, learn our language. My ancestors had to learn to Read, Write, and Speak English to become citizens and I feel that it is only right that others should do likewise.

If some one is an "illegal", that says it all. They should not have any rights afforded to our "legal" citizens."

And in regards to your statement, "The illegals (drug runners excluded) are trying to get to a place where they can make a decent living." I really don't care, illegal is illegal, period.

Come here legaly, learn our language, and obay our laws. I have no problem with that.

I don't care where someone comes from, just follow our laws in doing so.

Let me check again,........

Yup, I am insulted by the mixing of Spanish and English languages here in America.

Just learn our language, #$%& it!

I would feel the same if the dual language printing were in Danish. (my background)

Well George you contradicted yourself about the language part, but thats ok.

I do agree with some of what you said about the "Cost" the illegals bring to America. But as someone that lives right on the border, there are a lot more concerns than that. My brother and I have fought the illegal immigration issue down here for a long time and I am tired of having to go armed to my claims. But I am also not safe to go otherwise, with drug mules running around.

Sorry Sifter, I don't see the contradiction. I guess that's my short comming though.

And as far as other concerns, I strongly agree, I was mainly making a point on the Spanification of America. I'd prefer to keep English as our official language in America.

Terry,

That letter to Obama was sent to me by a friend of mine.

A turn about is fair play, eh?

It just shows how rediculous our gov't is treating the whole issue of illegal immigration.

Get out the Mexican flags folks, May 5th is almost here. :arrowheadsmiley:

Like I give a "Schmidt". :*&$*(:

Garimpo,

Love the new Rosie! :whoope:

Sorry Sifter, I don't see the contradiction. I guess that's my short comming though.

And as far as other concerns, I strongly agree, I was mainly making a point on the Spanification of America. I'd prefer to keep English as our official language in America.

Terry,

That letter to Obama was sent to me by a friend of mine.

A turn about is fair play, eh?

It just shows how rediculous our gov't is treating the whole issue of illegal immigration.

Get out the Mexican flags folks, May 5th is almost here. :arrowheadsmiley:

Like I give a "Schmidt". :*&$*(:

Garimpo,

Love the new Rosie! :whoope:

I totally agree George, you move here you learn the language! If you move here you do it legally. I guess what I am most concerned with is portayed in Garimpo's picture. That is that our Government is failing to protect us and it is only getting worse. Nothing makes me :pukes: more than the fact that our own government that I served and protected, will not do the same for me, down here.

Yo all, I totally agree with the comments on this thread, but, last time I checked, "Viva" is French, not Spanish...Cheers, Unc :yuk-yuk:

Yo all, I totally agree with the comments on this thread, but, last time I checked, "Viva" is French, not Spanish...Cheers, Unc :yuk-yuk:

Well Unc, I guess being corrected is ok, but its Italian or Spanish. Although the French might use it, but its not originally French.

vi·va1   /ˈvivə; It. ˈvivɑ; Sp. ˈbivɑ/ Show Spelled[vee-vuh; It. vee-vah; Sp. bee-vah] Show IPA

–interjection

1.Italian, Spanish. (an exclamation of acclaim or approval): Viva Zapata!

–noun

2.a shout of “viva

When did "Reform become "Amnesty"? We don't need reform...we just need our existing laws enforced!!!

Remember, they're NOT undocumented aliens..... THEY'RE UNDOCUMENTED DEMOCRATS!!!!!!

Obama_Immigration.jpg

So I was sitting here wondering why I fought and defended my countries freedoms, only to have them tossed aside.

Teen May Be Suspended For Flag Shirts

Principal Told Students To Take Flags Off On Cinco de Mayo

ap

POSTED: Thursday, May 6, 2010

UPDATED: 2:12 pm EDT May 6, 2010

MORGAN HILL, Calif. -- Five students in California said they were threatened with suspension for wearing American flags to school on Cinco de Mayo. The principal told them to take the flags off and turn their shirts inside out, but some school district officials said they're not on board with the principal's decision.

"I have no problem with them wearing their Mexico flags, anything like that. I just thought I'd show my pride, my American pride," Live Oak High School student Dominic Macio said. He and four friends wore shirts, pants, bandanas, and shoes with the American flag to school yesterday.

Principal Nick Boden called it unacceptable on Cinco de Mayo and asked the students to take off their attire and turn their shirts inside out.

"They told us basically we either take it off or we get suspended,"another student said. "And so we all decided that we are just going to leave school."

Dianna Dariano is Mexican American. Her son was one of the five that wore the flag. She said she doesn't understand why her son would be punished for something he wears regularly.

"If there's an instituted dress code and they're only supposed to wear certain things, then we as their parents should be notified ahead of time, not the day of," she said. "And in turning their shirts inside out that doesn't solve the problem and actually where is the problem?"

The school's principal had no comment but the school district released a statement saying "The district does not concur with the Live Oak High School administration's interpretation of either board or district policy related to these actions."

School district officials met with the parents and students last night to discuss the incident. The students said they plan to wear their stars and stripes attire again today.

This really goes hand in hand with the immigration issue. As Americans, we are losing our identity. :twocents: