Nugget Shooter Forums

Out to AZ to look for a house

SGTFDA

My wife and I are flying out to AZ next week to look for a house. She is driving me nuts. Has to be within 30 min of her Scottsdale bi*ch :evil1: sister. You guys know about the Scottsdale bi*ches don't you. So I guess I'll be looking in Mesa, Gilbert and Chandler. I refuse to pay twice as much for a house just because it is in Scottsdale. This will be fun! Wish me luck. If it was up to me I would be up in the mountains.

Scottsdale Bitc$%^% ???? FRANK ..... Is that like a Valley Girl in Calif.???? GAG ME WITH A SPOON !!!!!

Excuse me but I live in the middle of nowhere if you can find that on a map.

When I first moved here we would see young kids riding horseback down our street holding a leash in one hand leading their prized cow, taking it for a walk.

That BEAT all hell out of cars flyin by with boom boxes shaking the walls of the house for sure.

RELAX FRANK, :cigar: I'm sure it will all work out for you and you will find happiness. You wont be far from some of the best hunting of all types it will be a good base of operations for you and the wife will be close to what she wants and hopefully that will keep her busy enough not to notice you're gone DETECTIN AGAIN !!!!!!

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR MOVE, HAVE A SAFE AND PLEASANT JOURNEY, AND WHEN YOU GET SETTLED FROM THE MOVE AND HAVE THE CHANCE TO GET UP MY WAY GIVE ME A SHOUT WE'LL MEET UP AND HUNT. FRANCONIA, GOLD BASIN AND NORTHWEST AZ.

Sincerly , Frank Campagnano

Check with John B; believe he owns half of AZ :angry-smiley-010[1]: . Has some prime land close to Scottsdale (Gold Basin). Kind of close to Scottsdale.

Would probabably seed some of that green stuff, if the price was right.

Shep

Hell, Frank, check out Wickenburg, if you two are small town folk...If you are more citified, check Surprise and Peoria...Cheers, Unc

Az seems to be leading the nation in the depression and housing prices have never been better in many MANY years. Take your time and many fantastic deals abound BUT also dying neighborhoods are a reality that will kill your investment too. Saw whole tracts of home virtually empty or taken over and destroyed by kids,gangs and illegals. Err on the side a caution and you will be amazed at the deals you'll find.-John

Thanks guys. I would love to move up north but my wife wants to be within 30 min. drive of her sister and brother who also lives in Scottsdale. Plus she wants it to be green. Green in the desert, God help me. Nookie rule's. This will be a nightmare move. I have so much stuff. I packed up my ammo the other day. Nine moving boxes. I'll need a truck just for my stuff. All my friends are making vacation reservations out of town for my moving day. They know!

Thanks Rich! I may need some help with some of the heavy stuff. That's very kind of you and I won't forget it. My brother in-law is out there but is a 90 pound bag of bones who can't get out of bed to take his pain pills.

Scottsdale, isn't that where they pretend to be rich by being snobbish? At least that's what I've heard, anyhew. Tell your wife there are some nice places up in the mountains with nice people and her sister came come visit her there. (Actually, that advice might get you in trouble). Flak probably already told you the more practical route. Can't be too bad unless her sister really is a gold digging leach with bad manners which requires an attitude adjustment as often as she has a hair appointment. :arrowheadsmiley:

SGTFDA,

Good luck house hunting and keeping everyone happy. No matter where you end up your closer to gold. Hope to meet up with you toward the end of the year if the doctor OK's me for a short trip to the fields. November looks good.

Bob :olddude:

Bob

Your are in my thoughts and I wish you well. After I move out that way you just drop me a line if you need anything. After all this time I know it wears on you. Hang in there!

Frank

My wife and I are flying out to AZ next week to look for a house. She is driving me nuts. Has to be within 30 min of her Scottsdale bi*ch :evil1: sister. You guys know about the Scottsdale bi*ches don't you. So I guess I'll be looking in Mesa, Gilbert and Chandler. I refuse to pay twice as much for a house just because it is in Scottsdale. This will be fun! Wish me luck. If it was up to me I would be up in the mountains.

Hey there too bad I couldn't interest you in NW AZ near the Hoover Dam $125,000. 2-1/2 acres Double wide Dolan Springs. Anyway I am from Uniontown PA. How Do? goldenstock1111@yahoo.com Frank C. Just joined this site today!

Nugent

You moving back to Uniontown? I like that area. About a hour from me. You will like this site. A great bunch of guys!

Ohhh Frank,

You know, your Missus could still be a short drive from the Sister via the 101 (a freeway) and be in northeast Phoenix, in many affordable to tony areas in Paradise Valley, Desert Ridge, or even Anthem. Check them out. Avoid Snottsdale and higher taxes!!!

Good Luck, Ben

Good luck on the move. I still got a truck load in VT waiting to come out to the sunshine here. They are some great buys out there through out the phoenix metro area. Like Regmaglitch suggested, I would second the opinion by saying , try to stay north, north-west of the 101 Freeway. Even the Cavecreek, and New River area. There is notting worse than getting stuck in a traffic jam in the 1 hour drive from Mesa to the I17 and Carefree Highway intersection via the 202, and 101 freeways. Staying on the north, north-west side will keep you within a 1 hour drive to some good gold hunting areas. Probably will bump into you once you get out here.

Take care, Robert

Frank, I might just be moving out there myself in a year or two, I have to wait and see if I get this agent Orange pention. I got all my I's doted and T's crossed. So I'm in high hopes, Grubstake

That would be great Gary. When I was on the Swiftboat we bathed in agent orange. They would spray the river banks.

Thanks for all the tips guys. I've been looking at listings for weeks now and it's driving me nuts lining up prospects for miss picky ass.