Nugget Shooter Forums

MARVIN STRIKES PAYROCK AGAIN

HERES A 69+ GRAM SCREAMER A 35+ AND A NICE 8.5 CURVED PIECE LOOKS LIKE IT WILL FIT ONTO ANOTHER SPECIMEN I'LL HAVE TO CHECK IT AGAINST OTHER PIECES TO SEE IF IT FITS.

ALSO GOT A NICE BITE ON MY LEG AS SOME LITTLE VARMIT CRAWLED UP FROM THE BUSHES I WAS KICKING AROUND I SHOULD KNOW BETTER AS ITS HAPPENED BEFORE. OH WELL LOTS OF BENADRYL.

I HAVE ALSO INCLUDE A PIC OF THE GMT CONVERSION I EXPERIMENTED WITH THIS WEEKEND TO HELP DEAL WITH TREMENDOUS PAINS OF ROTATOR CUFF, TENDONITIUS, AND CARPAL TUNNEL I HAVE TO DEAL WITH.

IT WAS A SUCCESS IN SUBDUING PAIN A PLEASURE TO HUNT COMPARED TO CONVENTIONAL SETUP OF GMT.

I WILL POST IN THE D.I.Y. SECTION HOW THIS WAS ACCOMPLISHED WITHOUT ALTERING THE ORIGINAL GMT SO IT CAN BE REASSEMBLED QUICKLY TO STOCK CONFIGURATION WITHOUT DEFACING ANY COMPONENTS OF THE DETECTOR.

ITS A GREAT SUMMER SET UP INCLUDING THE AMPLFIED EXTERNAL SPEAKER MOUNTED ON THE NECK COLLAR NEAR MY "ONE GOOD EAR" NO SWEAT HEADPHONES, OR "SNAKEPROOF HEARING" ALSO ACCOMPLISHED.

SWINGING THAT ROD WITH JUST THE COIL IS A DREAM COME TRUE FOR PAIN RIDDEN SITUATIONS LIKE MINE.

THREW IN A PIC OF GARY FROM SOUTH FLORIDA MY OTHER HALFS BROTHER GIVING THE :thumbsupanim TO GOLD BASIN EVEN WITH ONE LEG HE WAS ABLE TO ENJOY SOME ROCKHOUNDING

AND GET A "PRIMER COURSE IN PROSPECTING AND METEORITE HUNTING ON HIS VACATION IN ARIZONA.

post-562-127229164977_thumb.jpg

post-562-127229168943_thumb.jpg

post-562-127229212029_thumb.jpg

Frank,

Wow! That lil Marvin is surely bringing you some sweet luck!! Those are some beautiful specimens you found and good sized ones too! Yeah it definitely is the time for the critters to come out. I saw my first snake of the season last weekend. What a sweet idea for your GMT. I swing one too so I am looking forward to seeing your post in the D.I.Y section. I recently put my Sierra Gold Max back on. That is a heavy beast with that coil! Looks like Gary had a blast out in the field. I enjoyed the pics, thx. Good hunting and congrats on your sweet finds!

Dean

Frank,

Wow! That lil Marvin is surely bringing you some sweet luck!! Those are some beautiful specimens you found and good sized ones too! Yeah it definitely is the time for the critters to come out. I saw my first snake of the season last weekend. What a sweet idea for your GMT. I swing one too so I am looking forward to seeing your post in the D.I.Y section. I recently put my Sierra Gold Max back on. That is a heavy beast with that coil! Looks like Gary had a blast out in the field. I enjoyed the pics, thx. Good hunting and congrats on your sweet finds!

Dean

I think I'm going to have to check out that conversion you have there...

Frank, Man that Marvin has led you to bunch of them!!! I'm count'n Twelve! in the last few weeks. Real good looking Gold Basins, too!! Do you ever contract out Marvin's meteorite hunting services? Clifton

Aloha Frank,

Just got word from my boss that I will be getting saturdays thru monday off. Whoohoo!!!!!!!!thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

You guys should be seeing me and my blue jeep out at gold basin a LOT during the next couple of weekends. Oh yeah, I also found my Uncle Marvin bookmarker. I will see if he is as good as yours and will post a pic of my first find with him hanging off my backpack straps.

Here's hoping he works for me also.angry-smiley-032[1].gif

BTW, that is some good work finding them specimens. Guess I am going to have to get my butt out there before they are all gone.

Aloha and be safe as usual.

Stan aka Ka'imi

Jeez, Frank; are you wearing your jammies and bunny slippers out there too? You know pain is the price you pay for such nice finds...and the help of your alien friend...

Did I mention diving out of a camper 30 inches off the ground and doing a very nice belly flop is great therapy for the aching back...especially on desert pavement.

you are the man!!!

Fred