Nugget Shooter Forums

New account

Jim,

Didn't you just change your password, are you saying you couldn't sign in as "ebonbetta", if so did you click on "I've forgotten my password" link, if you do that it should send you an email with your password or a temporary password to be able to log on?

Skip

Jim,

Didn't you just change your password, are you saying you couldn't sign in as "ebonbetta", if so did you click on "I've forgotten my password" link, if you do that it should send you an email with your password or a temporary password to be able to log on?

Skip

I started last night... i tried and it would not send me mail... then this morning I finally got 3 emails at once...

I cut and pasted the last most recent one in ..no go... It asked to reverify.. tried that.. kept saying that either the name or password did not match... I tried clearing cookies.. nothing seemed to work.. so I gave up...

I'm logged in now as ebonarcher so the other account can go away and mary my yahoo account as unused...

Some software just makes my b/p go way up...

It all started because I wanted to change my password to use on the new netbook I'm using. And the passwords that the system send out are not ones you can read out of memory easily.