Nugget Shooter Forums

I know how powerful our group of prospectors have been in the past in times of trouble so I am requesting some Mental Powers from you all.

I have a young relative in Connecticut who has been living without a Heart in his chest for probably over a year he was connected to a suitcase with the battery and pump to keep him alive waiting on a list for a heart.

Any way to make this short I sent him a sliced Meteorite just a few weeks back and told him it would be his " Lucky Star " He got the phone call from them 2 days back saying a helicopter is picking him up and he is in the hospital in Boston they have installed a heart and I would appreciate some Mental and Spiritual power on his behalf for a smooth transition, this kid was a really good kid that had a really tough break in life and I'd love to see him make a comeback.

Thanks All. :wubu:

Aloha Frank,

If you would email me his full name offline I will make sure that my Sister in L.A. has a mass held for him this coming sunday. I am sure that a convent full of nuns sending some of their prayers and thoughts will surely make its way to HIM. By HIM I mean the BIG GUY!

My thoughts and prayers also go out to him, your relative, and here is wishing him a quick and safe recovery.

Aloha and God speed,

Stan aka Kaimi

Hi Frank, he will be in my prayers for sure !!!! Dave

Frank,

It's a done deal on this end. He as well as you and the family will be in our prayers. As a member who has been on the recieving end of the power of this forum, the young lad is in good hands.

Ol'29er :olddude:

Done deal. He will be in my prayers, and thank you for letting us know!

Paul

THERES NO DOUBT .... YOU GUYS ARE THE " :twocents: GREATEST" I JUST GOT WORD FROM HIS MOTHER SHE CANT BELIEVE HOW GOOD HE LOOKS AND SHE SAID HE GOT OUT OF BED AND INTO A CHAIR IN THE HOSPITAL ROOM APPARENTLY THEY WILL START THERAPY TO GET HIM WALKING SOON.

MY SINCERE APPRECIATION TO ALL THOSE WHO GAVE MY POST A PLACE IN YOUR MINDS AND HEARTS.

THERES NO DOUBT .... YOU GUYS ARE THE " :twocents: GREATEST" I JUST GOT WORD FROM HIS MOTHER SHE CANT BELIEVE HOW GOOD HE LOOKS AND SHE SAID HE GOT OUT OF BED AND INTO A CHAIR IN THE HOSPITAL ROOM APPARENTLY THEY WILL START THERAPY TO GET HIM WALKING SOON.

MY SINCERE APPRECIATION TO ALL THOSE WHO GAVE MY POST A PLACE IN YOUR MINDS AND HEARTS.

Great to hear that Frank, that young energy is a great reflection on his part after going through everything, past and present! :thumbsupanim

Gary

:thumbsupanim YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :whoope: I truly hope the recovery is swift and the fix lasts for many MANY years-thanx much for the update-needed a bit a light this am--thanx again-John :D

Glad it sounds like there is a happy ending or new beginning there, I added mine too. I'm sure his youth is a big plus in his favor as well.