Nugget Shooter Forums

New AGA Website Uploaded Today

We finally have the newly designed Arizona Gold Adventures Website uploaded http://www.ArizonaGoldAdventures.com and I would appreciate your feedback. If you find something you don’t like, please be gentle with me. Thank you and Big Nuggets! - Terry

We finally have the newly designed Arizona Gold Adventures Website uploaded http://www.ArizonaGoldAdventures.com and I would appreciate your feedback. If you find something you don’t like, please be gentle with me. Thank you and Big Nuggets! - Terry

Terry,

Looks good. I thought I was the only crazy prospector that liked to snake back under the banks,but I guess old Bob can not resist either.

OL'29ER :olddude:

Thanks! That old bank is now 20-feet up the hill from the current wash bedrock, and Bob has worked it pretty hard as part of his "therapy." I would estimate about a gram per 20-bucket run leading into that area, progessing to about 2-grams per 20-bucket run where he's into now. - Terry

• 4 weeks later...

Ya you have a nice website there!

I wonder if you get a lot of people on these trips due to the high price of gold these days. Seems like you would get a lot of rookies so I guess it would be good for them to learn how to get started.

Jerry

Thank you for the positive feedback Allen and Jerry! Yes, about 85-percent of our guests are complete greenhorns, and yes, when the price of gold goes up so does our info requests. I also notice spikes when Chris Ralph's show on gold airs on the History Channel, or when Kirsten Gum airs her shows about treasure hunting on the Travel Channel. Keep those comments and suggestions coming, and I hope to see many of you this fall at our big AGA "Prospector Palooza" in Congress! - Terry