Nugget Shooter Forums

I FOUND THIS THE OTHER DAY WHILE OUT HUNTING AT............................

IF IT IS YOURS REPLY TO BY PM AND VERIFY THE SITE WHERE FOUND AND I WILL SEND IT TO YOU. THANKS, RAY MILLS

I FOUND THIS THE OTHER DAY WHILE OUT HUNTING AT............................

IF IT IS YOURS REPLY TO BY PM AND VERIFY THE SITE WHERE FOUND AND I WILL SEND IT TO YOU. THANKS, RAY MILLS

Yes, the plastic bag is mine. No clue where my green plant matter went .

Ray, the night I got back, put all my pocket stuff on the table; next morning loaded pockets (in clean levis) and noticed my test nugget wasn't there. Next day, wife found it in old levis! It can happen! I put my test nugget on a business card and clear tape the crap out of it, in case I lose it.

Could of just said you found the gold out there. Much appreciated (your honesty) and will be appreciated by who ever lost it. It wasn't mine-

Shep

Ray,

Not mine either. Thanks for your honesty, you are a fine example for the younger people on this forum. I wish I could find politicians as honest as you.

Bless You Ray, Ben

Yup, those are mine! Lost 'em a week or so back. Just e-mail them to me!

I have found three sets of those "test nuggets". One set on poker chips on the street in Hillsboro. I have a tip for you fellows who use those...Glue them on with Elmer's glue and NOT epoxy. That way when I find them I can get the glue off easier!

Bob

Bedrock!

I was admiring my little nugget coming home from P.A. and my kid reached over to grab the vile. It popped out of my hand and out the Van window on HWY 180.

Let me know if you find that one! <_<

HEY GUYS, THANKS FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS, JUST KNOW HOW IT IS TO LOSE SOMETHING, AND I WOULD IMAGINE THESE TWO SMALL NUGGETS COULD BE SOMEONES FIRST PIECES AND I WOULD REALLY BE TORE UP IF IT WAS ME. I HAVE BEEN GOLD DETECTING GOING ON 25 YEARS NOW AND I KNOW WHAT GOLD CAN DO TO SOME, TO MOST, TO MANY PEOPLE, BUT IT IS COMFORTING TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE STILL MANY GOOD GUYS ALL AROUND US.

SHEP.............YOU KNOW HOW I CARRY GOLD IN MY POCKETS SO I AM ALWAYS COMING UP WITH PIECE SOMEWHERE, ON THE CARPET AT TWO IN THE MORNING, OR THE REASON THE

WASHER STOPS SPINNING, REAL CLEAN GOLD THOUGH.

TRINITYAU

:thumbsupanim Honesty is a valued trait amongst many of the folks still left in Weaverville(da ville). Getting fewer folks left,and businesses, all the time. The mill rebuild is supposed to pump some life back into a great little town and it DOES NEED IT bigtime--tons a au 2 u 2 -John :whoope:

I ACTUALLY GOT A E MAIL FROM A FELLOW IN IDAHO THAT LOST THE CONTAINER. HE GAVE ME ENOUGH DETAILS THAT I AM PRETTY SURE ITS THE REAL THING. WILL BE MAILING IT BACK TO HIM SOON AS HE SENDS ME HIS ADDRESS.

JOHN, YEAH, WEAVERVILLE IS ON A SLOW COMEBACK. WE HAVE SO MANY NEW PEOPLE NOW IN TOWN AND I DONT KNOW MANY. DONT SEEM LIKE THE SAME TOWN I WAS BORN IN 56 YEARS AGO. HOW IS THE DREDging........oops, booming ? WHERE YOU AT NOW, I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN REDDING FOR AWHILE.

TRINITYAU

Would you believe stupid ol'man sittn' here sweatn' like a slave with a temp of 102 and darn pneumonia,hit the emergency room at 2 am and my god I think I'd rather die than see THAT bunch a cranksters, gangsters and associated refugia ever again-- :angry-smiley-010[1]: Ungodly wait and then bend over--jus'tryn' to survive--booming ya right--John :inocent: