Nugget Shooter Forums
garimpo

ARIZONA....

Good job garimpo,

AZ. is definitely a state with a unique beauty of its own. The song fits the scenery as well. I look forward to moving back there someday.

Billygoat

Thanks for the reminder. That's always great!!! :twocents:

Wayne

Don,

Since you seem to have a good source of great "tunes", can you create a "request link" of sorts for furum members requesting a tune.....? Hell you could DJ it also! This one goes out to.....!??

Gary

Gary thanks for trying to keep me at the computer instead of in the gold fields...haven't

found enough lately to even buy the Gatorade....in the past I had a great collection of

tunes from the 50's...60's and 70's but they went to Cyb heaven when my computer did a

tango uniform back in Nov.09....I had quite a few responses when I started something like

that a few weeks back...I'll do more checking of the archives that are left over...ain't

promising anything....what did you want to hear?....

Gary thanks for trying to keep me at the computer instead of in the gold fields...haven't

found enough lately to even buy the Gatorade....in the past I had a great collection of

tunes from the 50's...60's and 70's but they went to Cyb heaven when my computer did a

tango uniform back in Nov.09....I had quite a few responses when I started something like

that a few weeks back...I'll do more checking of the archives that are left over...ain't

promising anything....what did you want to hear?....

Sorry Don for the late reply.....I can only remember some by the lyrics,

Eagles.....Take it Easy

Beach Boys.....Good Vibrations

Journey.....Don't stop thinking about tomorrow.

I may be able to retrieve some of your lost "tune-age" if its in a windows file.

Gary

Sorry Don for the late reply.....I can only remember some by the lyrics,

Eagles.....Take it Easy

Beach Boys.....Good Vibrations

Journey.....Don't stop thinking about tomorrow.

I may be able to retrieve some of your lost "tune-age" if its in a windows file.

Gary

Dont you mean Fleetwood Mac?

Don't know this group...I may be able to retrieve some of your lost "tune-age" if its in a windows file. :hahaha:

Ok seriously...when my computer went T.U. they replaced the hard drive...mother board and upgraded everything inside...I went from 1/2 GB memory to 4 GB and 800 GB hard drive...dual intel processors...none of which means anything to me but it does work better than before....like when the wife goes toward the bathroom I just hit "z" aka "undo" and the toilet lid goes down... :inocent:

Hi all,

Good tunes all, Gotgold...

I have them in my ipod, only because my daughter gave me a copy of the Eagles

favorites, she said I needed to listen CLOSELY,to the song called "Desperado".

I did so, and it fits me to a "T", very nearly brings tears to this ole fart

every time I hear it.

Thanks again Don!

~LARGO~

Cool stuff! Great stories! I like the picture with Ollie North, I just got the opportunity to cook him lunch the other day. Got some great pictures aswell.

Landon

Don't know this group...I may be able to retrieve some of your lost "tune-age" if its in a windows file. :hahaha:

Ok seriously...when my computer went T.U. they replaced the hard drive...mother board and upgraded everything inside...I went from 1/2 GB memory to 4 GB and 800 GB hard drive...dual intel processors...none of which means anything to me but it does work better than before....like when the wife goes toward the bathroom I just hit "z" aka "undo" and the toilet lid goes down... :inocent:

I Like the "z" aspect, but hell the last thing I want to computerize is the "pot".....I can just imagine all sorts of turmoil happening e.g. press "S" to download or "F" to flush or "P" for 'print screen'.....!?? :hahaha:

Just the music Don, just the music and I'm not talking about.....I'll keep it at that!

Gary

Hey Largo, I remember that song well.....and "ah yes" great memories to the degree of applications. Looking back is a bitch (no offence to the ladies) to a man at times!