Nugget Shooter Forums

Bob Dunkin Update

Ant Man

I just got done chatting with 29 Prospector and he sounds great! He will still be at the recovery house convalesing for another 2 to 6 weeks but should be able to go home after that. There is a long road of therapy ahead due to the severity of his surgery, and he promises not to cheat this time, but there is a good chance he'll be able to get back out in the claims once all is said and done. He says "howdy" to everybody and thanks for the well wishes!

Paul

He is a tough old miner and I am sure will treck hard on the recovery road!

El Dorado,

Thanks you for the note of confidence in me. The road this time is not going to be a piece of cake, breaking ones back is a big eye opener. The doctor has said 2 years minium before he will think about letting me back out prospecting. This time, I'm not hurrying anything. You are right about me being one tough old coot, but this has humbled me a whole bunch. I will see all of you in the field in 2 years unless the doctor cuts me loose sooner. Meanwhile I think I'm going to try my hand at building a drywasher. Look out Frank C :ROFL::ROFL: If I could come even close to yours I'd be happy :grr01:

Bob :olddude::olddude: