Nugget Shooter Forums

Why Not prospecting club? Gold rock gem adventures?

Fishinbobo

I recently purchased a map from uncle ron(excellent map). But on the map it has all the club claims south of the rich hill area. Well I have already joined the weaver mining district. I another large club had alot of claim land in that area is the WHY NOT prospecting club. Does anyone belong to this club? Do you happen to know how much the membership is and also a contact name and number or location of office?

Also on the map are claims for the GOLD ROCK GEM ADVENTURE CLAIMS. Anyone have any info on this are either?

Thanks for any help

Brian

Y Not Prospectors (Tom & Maggie) 15065 W. Stanton Rd, PO Box 366, Congress, AZ 85332, 928-427-9605 - $35 a year, Tell 'em Terry from Arizona Gold Adventures sent ya! Great club, Great claims! We have taken multiple ounces off Y Not claims in the last two-years. Good Luck! :thumbsupanim - Terry

I recently purchased a map from uncle ron(excellent map). But on the map it has all the club claims south of the rich hill area. Well I have already joined the weaver mining district. I another large club had alot of claim land in that area is the WHY NOT prospecting club. Does anyone belong to this club? Do you happen to know how much the membership is and also a contact name and number or location of office?

Also on the map are claims for the GOLD ROCK GEM ADVENTURE CLAIMS. Anyone have any info on this are either?

Thanks for any help

Brian

• 3 years later...

Brian, please be aware that ALL the clubs in the Rich Hill area are changing their

claims around this year, due to the greedy folks at BLM.

So when you go there, be sure to ask them for their updated maps. good hunting.