Nugget Shooter Forums

Brotherhood of Miners for Legal Reform

arborlis

Greetings All,

I believe there still remains enough open land in the US with undiscovered gold deposits which contain enough real wealth to help stabilize the economic situation of many families. The dredging ban in California has negatively effected many good families. The corrupt individuals behind the powers that be are striving to systematically destroy the middle class for a specific purpose. A fascist dictatorship is lurking in the darkness, waiting for the current system to fail so the new order can establish it's unrighteous dominion over America. If US citizens do not stand up and become actively engaged in fighting for their rights, then the future for us all doesn't look good.

I sent an email to Dave Mack of the new 49ers describing an idea I had to form a national alliance for legal reform in the mining sector. The only possible means of checking the government on their unscrupulous and unconstitutional activities is for all patriotic prospectors and miners to form an alliance, a brotherhood of unity, even a website where serious members can pay annual dues that would be deposited into am account to fund attorneys and bring litigation against those who are seeking to overthrow our liberties. Litigation is expensive, but there's power in numbers. A group of a few thousand could raise enough capital to WIN! The new 49ers are fighting a defining case which may be a determining factor for all future litigation. It is very important that the new 49ers win their lawsuit against the corrupt leaders of the Karuk tribe. The only possible way for miners and prospectors to continue their way of life is to come together in unity with one heart and one mind, with an eye single to the glory and protection of small scale mining. Miners must unite and step up to the plate, or small scale mining in the US will become extinct forever. There are many prospecting forums on the Internet that could help spread the word, to perpetuate this idea and make it a fruitful reality. Personally, I am willing to donate my time, talents, and means in the cause of the new 49ers. Again, the out come of the current litigation may prove to be very important in future cases.

Mr. Mack and Mr. Mccracken are both good and courageous men with integrity not commonly found among modern men. They appear to be fighting this battle with very little help from the mining community. There's too much at stake for us to sit idly by. If anyone has the same zeal that these men possess, then I would admonish you all to contact others who are in a position to help. An organization of this type could also provide legal information to it's premium members to help them with the process of filing their own claims. AAA travel club provides it's members with products that make traveling safe and comfortable. Labor unions insure it's members are treated fairly and receive a fair wage. Where exists such an organization for gold prospectors and miners? Besides legal help, premium members could also receive discounts from a variety of companies that are willing to offer services and merchandise for the small scale miner. Again, there is POWER in numbers, and if we continue to sit passively by watching and waiting, our rights are going to be incrementally stripped away from us forever. It is time to form this army and become actively engaged in fighting the good fight. If our generation continues to be idle, there will be no mining rights for future Americans to enjoy. Spread the good word!!!

:hahaha: John you made me spit coffee on my keyboard but I needed a laugh to start the day bud-water cold and GOLD gettn' MUCH better--tons a au 2 u 2 -John :zapped: the all consuming fever :ROFL:

Why support the group that caused the dredge ban in CA...........The only thing McCrack and his goons want it to stuff their personal pockets at the expense of others. Use your writing skills to send letters. You should learn the whole story first...... it is all available through searches here.

Bye the way.... they are now going to ruin Dredging in Oregon.

PS.... There is no mack and Mcrack.... both the same greedy )*&$^&%^&*%

Well, in the immortal words of Jim Morrison, 'I'm a backdoor man, the men don't know but the girls, they understand!!"...(a joke, son, a joke!!)

Dude! For a seemingly smart person, this post is almost as clueless as Nancy Pelosi saying, “We have to pass the Health Care bill so we can know what’s in it.” There has been a concentrated effort by thousands of small placer miners (including myself and many others on this forum), brought together by Jerry Hobbs, President of Public Lands For The People, to clean up the mess started by the New 49rs! Have you noticed that the bunch you are championing is not even in the United States right now? They are in Cambodia sucking gold out of rivers. :angry-smiley-010[1]:

I suggest you READ a little more before forming such strong opinions, and inspect your horse a little closer before you decide to saddle up and ride it. Just my opinion – Terry

Greetings All,

I believe there still remains enough open land in the US with undiscovered gold deposits which contain enough real wealth to help stabilize the economic situation of many families. The dredging ban in California has negatively effected many good families. The corrupt individuals behind the powers that be are striving to systematically destroy the middle class for a specific purpose. A fascist dictatorship is lurking in the darkness, waiting for the current system to fail so the new order can establish it's unrighteous dominion over America. If US citizens do not stand up and become actively engaged in fighting for their rights, then the future for us all doesn't look good.

I sent an email to Dave Mack of the new 49ers describing an idea I had to form a national alliance for legal reform in the mining sector. The only possible means of checking the government on their unscrupulous and unconstitutional activities is for all patriotic prospectors and miners to form an alliance, a brotherhood of unity, even a website where serious members can pay annual dues that would be deposited into am account to fund attorneys and bring litigation against those who are seeking to overthrow our liberties. Litigation is expensive, but there's power in numbers. A group of a few thousand could raise enough capital to WIN! The new 49ers are fighting a defining case which may be a determining factor for all future litigation. It is very important that the new 49ers win their lawsuit against the corrupt leaders of the Karuk tribe. The only possible way for miners and prospectors to continue their way of life is to come together in unity with one heart and one mind, with an eye single to the glory and protection of small scale mining. Miners must unite and step up to the plate, or small scale mining in the US will become extinct forever. There are many prospecting forums on the Internet that could help spread the word, to perpetuate this idea and make it a fruitful reality. Personally, I am willing to donate my time, talents, and means in the cause of the new 49ers. Again, the out come of the current litigation may prove to be very important in future cases.

Mr. Mack and Mr. Mccracken are both good and courageous men with integrity not commonly found among modern men. They appear to be fighting this battle with very little help from the mining community. There's too much at stake for us to sit idly by. If anyone has the same zeal that these men possess, then I would admonish you all to contact others who are in a position to help. An organization of this type could also provide legal information to it's premium members to help them with the process of filing their own claims. AAA travel club provides it's members with products that make traveling safe and comfortable. Labor unions insure it's members are treated fairly and receive a fair wage. Where exists such an organization for gold prospectors and miners? Besides legal help, premium members could also receive discounts from a variety of companies that are willing to offer services and merchandise for the small scale miner. Again, there is POWER in numbers, and if we continue to sit passively by watching and waiting, our rights are going to be incrementally stripped away from us forever. It is time to form this army and become actively engaged in fighting the good fight. If our generation continues to be idle, there will be no mining rights for future Americans to enjoy. Spread the good word!!!

Dude! For a seemingly smart person, this post is almost as clueless as Nancy Pelosi saying, “We have to pass the Health Care bill so we can know what’s in it.” There has been a concentrated effort by thousands of small placer miners (including myself and many others on this forum), brought together by Jerry Hobbs, President of Public Lands For The People, to clean up the mess started by the New 49rs! Have you noticed that the bunch you are championing is not even in the United States right now? They are in Cambodia sucking gold out of rivers. :angry-smiley-010[1]:

I suggest you READ a little more before forming such strong opinions, and inspect your horse a little closer before you decide to saddle up and ride it. Just my opinion – Terry

hmmm, I might have just given him reference material, instead of calling someone "Clueless". You are correct at every turn, Terry. But tact not barbs, go a long way... :twocents:

You are right - I guess calling the post clueless, while factual, is the same as calling the author clueless. I'll send him a quarter to get a clue with along with my sincere apology :inocent: - Terry

hmmm, I might have just given him reference material, instead of calling someone "Clueless". You are correct at every turn, Terry. But tact not barbs, go a long way... :twocents:

You are right - I guess calling the post clueless, while factual, is the same as calling the author clueless. I'll send him a quarter to get a clue with along with my sincere apology :inocent: - Terry

Wow didnt take you long to meet the status quo... :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: