Nugget Shooter Forums

sign in wonderment

PYRATE

Starting earlier this week, when I hit this forum, I now get a page that states that the board wants you to sign in first.. that's new news to me, and then...I see on the cover page that there are ' 2 members, five guests, and one anonymous member watching..How are the 'guests' able to watch, when I now have to sign in just to read a few things before taking off to the dredge??..Just curious, but sometimes my speed is slow enough to make it a 'big deal', so I move on..Whassup?..inquiring minds want to know,eh?...Gary

Gary,

I'm not sure why you have to log-in now, perhaps one of the Administrator changed the settings, it could be because of spammers, if you do as Hoser suggests and check the "stay logged on" box so you don't have to log-on everytime you come to the forum, if I find out anything I will post it.

Skip

Call me blind or something, but I've looked twice and cannot find such a setting in my control stuff.....

I have that box checked, always do, but it doesn't seem to work....It's checked at present, and I still had to sign in..pretty crazy.....

Starting earlier this week, when I hit this forum, I now get a page that states that the board wants you to sign in first.. that's new news to me, and then...I see on the cover page that there are ' 2 members, five guests, and one anonymous member watching..How are the 'guests' able to watch, when I now have to sign in just to read a few things before taking off to the dredge??..Just curious, but sometimes my speed is slow enough to make it a 'big deal', so I move on..Whassup?..inquiring minds want to know,eh?...Gary

Same thing is happening with me.

Steve

:twocents: computers are like people--not perfect--you might have to drop your firewall/anti spam/anti adsware to get it set as some programs won't allow the cookie for remaining logged in to be placed in your computer. Love/hate relationship with these things--tons a au 2 u 2 -John