Nugget Shooter Forums

GMT, Eureka Gold, and Extras forsale (all NIB).

Hello All,

I am selling my metal detectors with extras, and because everyone here has been so helpful, I wanted to offer it to the folks on the meteorite list first. I’m hopeful that in the future I will be able to pick-up where I’m leaving off and look forward to finding my first meteorite and gold nugget.

I have for sale two brand-new and unused metal detectors with several extras. I purchased these recently in hopes to use them for hunting Meteorites and Gold. Unfortunately I’ve become ill and need to come up with money to cover the portion of medications and treatment that isn’t covered by my insurance.

Everything listed is “new in the box” and never used (NIB). Most everything except the GMT was purchased here locally in CA. I have all the receipts and paid almost $3,000 for everything and would like to sell it as a package deal. At $1,750 for everything, it’s a very reasonable price. For reference, the two metal detectors alone where almost $2,000 (almost $2,200 with tax). I could have probably saved a bit of money and shopped around online, but I try to support my local shops and they’re really great people as well.

If interested, more photos, offers or have any questions, please contact me directly at daveandzeus@sbcglobal.net or call 408/559-5914. I am most often at the hospital and my cell phone only has email/phone access and no internet. So it may take me 2 or 3 days to check the posting here.

Attached are a few pictures and I apologize for their poor quality.

All the Best to You and Yours,

Dave

Minelab “Eureka Gold” with 6"x10" Gold Search 1000 Elliptical DD Search Coil.

Whites “GMT” with 6"x10" DD Search Coil.

Whites Coil 8"x14" Sierra “Gold Max”

Koss “PRO/4AA” headphones

Audio 200 headphones.

Coil covers.

Whites long shaft extension.

Extra battery packs for both .

Spares kits.

Coil / Loop supports.

Battery Charger.

Minelab Super Deluxe XL carrying bag.

Whites carrying bag.

Gold / Meteorite vials.

Gold / Meteorite displays/boxes/cases (3).

There are probably a few things I've left out.......

post-6265-126817309613_thumb.jpg

post-6265-126817314065_thumb.jpg

post-6265-126817319052_thumb.jpg

post-6265-12681732647_thumb.jpg

post-6265-126817335779_thumb.jpg

post-6265-126817341916_thumb.jpg