Nugget Shooter Forums

Do you miss me yet?

Terry Soloman

If you work for a living???? Please bring Bush back. If you sit on your ass waiting for a hand out??? Obama is your man.

. Dredging is against the law. Next will be detecting and guns is in obama master plan to outlaw.

You got that right New Guy. President Bush over all did a good job considering what he had to deal with....Leftist no nothings. I hope they are happy with man child obama with no common sense. jmho

Golly, Terry, I didn't know that Bush was a prospector/nugget shooter. That must be why you posted here. Unless this is a message for gun control suggesting it's good for folks to make sure the safety's off and the gun is loaded, to keep a steady hand, to remain calm, to take aim so's they don't miss and to squeeze, all the while being pure of heart.

Come on Kieth! Can't a guy have a little fun now and then? Of course President Bush is a gold prospector! - Terry

Golly, Terry, I didn't know that Bush was a prospector/nugget shooter. That must be why you posted here. Unless this is a message for gun control suggesting it's good for folks to make sure the safety's off and the gun is loaded, to keep a steady hand, to remain calm, to take aim so's they don't miss and to squeeze, all the while being pure of heart.

Terry that should have been a pic of Al Gore with all that snow saying HELP STOP GLOBAL WARMING :hahaha:

I just can't handle all this global warming. The snow is up over my window with no end in sight. Unlike in the past it's not melting the next day. Hope I can get out in the spring.

post-384-126598840481_thumb.jpg

Frank... I lived in a place called Soda Springs, CA for 3 years. Had a three story house, that routinely lost the entire bottom 2 stories to snow and we used the third story door to enter the house. We just hoped we could use the front door by summer! 'Course that was in the 70's when the Earth was much cooler

Good E.D....I caught it....Frank some advise(also free)not necessarily good though...

rent a snow mobil...put a big sled behind with all your toys on it...head West..use

your GPS so you won't waste gas and you'll get more range...when the skids up front

start making dry squealing noises...stop...rent a U-haul...reload you "stuff" and

keep heading West until you see a sign that reads "Morristown, AZ...if they weren't

so politically correct it would read "God's country"...drink some of Bill's coffee

and "heybeermans" beer and you'll be home...have the wife drive out when the snow

clears in about three months....how's that for a plan????

I saw that on the news, paid for by small business owners, and now by donations from those who want to keep it up. I think I actually miss his homely southern drawl, but his government spending was too liberal for me, we need a fiscal conservative. :zapped: Put up the miss me yet with Reagan on the sign.

Al Gore, lol, I heard he fled DC when the blizzard came in, no comment yet from Mr. Gore since he has not yet been located in his various mansions since departure in his fuel guzzling private jet.