Nugget Shooter Forums

Videos for the GPX4000

~LARGO~

Hi all,

I would like to acquire a GPX4000 specific video if there is such an animal.

It seems that there were some for the 3000 and maybe one for the 3500???, but none that

I am AWARE of that addresses the GPX4000 specifically.

I know there is at least one for the 4500, but I don't want

one that I have to worry about translating what the new names of switches are, which seem to change with each

generation of detector, even though their functionality remains the same.

I hope someone will jump in and address this question...

Thanks very much!

~LARGO~

Hi all,

It seems that there were some for the 3000 and maybe one for the 3500???, but none that

one that I have to worry about translating what the new names of switches are, which seem to change with each

Thanks very much!

~LARGO~

I would as well!

Hi Largo

Your looking for; The GPX Factor. By Jonathon Porter.

Try Sales@aurumaustralis.com

Phone 07-4983-2637

This is for the 4000.

Hope this helps

Herb

Hi Herb,

Thanks for your help!

I'll see if I can find one!

Have a GREAT day!

~LARGO~

Hi Lanny,

I'm not sure about needing help hauling those nuggets, but it would be great to have you show me how its done!

Right now I'm looking for one of those big 12 gauge bear guns to carry, when I come to visit your digs!

Gary

Hi Lanny,

I'm not sure about needing help hauling those nuggets, but it would be great to have you show me how its done!

Right now I'm looking for one of those big 12 gauge bear guns to carry, when I come to visit your digs!

Gary

Remington Marine--stainless steel, nickel-plated, chambered for 3-inch magnums--defender model. Pretty tough to beat. It's powerful heavy when it's loaded for bear with rifled-slugs, as the chamber that holds the shells is as long as the barrel!

All the best,

Lanny

Hi all,

Thanks very much!

~LARGO~

DOC at Docs detecting is the US distributor of our videos which are then supplied to detector shop outlets throughout the US. Bill has stocked our videos in the past and I am sure will be able to source them for you if needed. The video in question for the GPX-4000 is "The GPX Factor" which is a two disc set what provides 3 hours of in depth info on the first of the Minelab digital PI machines.

Click on YouTube clip for an example of videos content.

JP

Is it just me and my computer or does anyone else experience this: When I play the video the people sound like they were sucking on helium ballons before they speak ????

There will be a slight bit of hiss due to compression of the source material but not so bad to make it sound inaudible. Are you on a Mac? Could be a codec issue, if using a mac try downloading VLC media player, but realistically it should stream off YouTube no problems (is on my iMac anyway).

JP

Morning Frank...Helium and coffee go good together...I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate and

had no problem with the video..clear as can be...the nugget JP dug up would give

anybody the fever...brings back memories of the Nulligan area...dirt hard as cement...

a five minute dig here would take an hour or better there in AU...

Hey JP...does gold nuggets always give you the "wiggles and

giggles"?...good show...what coil was that you were using in the

video?...

Morning Frank...Helium and coffee go good together...I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate and

had no problem with the video..clear as can be...the nugget JP dug up would give

anybody the fever...brings back memories of the Nulligan area...dirt hard as cement...

a five minute dig here would take an hour or better there in AU...

Hey JP...does gold nuggets always give you the "wiggles and

giggles"?...good show...what coil was that you were using in the

video?...

Not always on the giggles and wiggles :yuk-yuk: except that particular time because I had convinced myself it was going to be rubbish and it turned into 3 weeks wages in one hit with some great video footage to boot. :rasberry: Coil was a Nugget Finder 25" Mono combined with a lot of sweat because it was a 40+ deg C day that day. Turns out the next day when I went back there was a 5 gram nugget sitting in the throw out hole that must have been sitting in with the 3 ouncer (if you look at the original footage you can actually hear it as I am trying to pinpoint). :thumbsupanim

JP