Nugget Shooter Forums

Franconia Biggie

Aloha Harry,

So, you finally took away the detector from Maureen!laught16.gif It is about time you finally got one of substantial size. Persistance does pay off doesnt it!angry-smiley-032[1].gif

Come on we all want to see the pic.

Aloha and be safe out there.

Stan aka Kaimi

Hi Harry,

That's a fine looking Frankie. Maybe someone has a postal scale that you can weigh it on. When I have something that's too much for my 500 gram scale, I just go down to the UPS Store or Mailboxes Etcetera where they'll weigh it for me. Could you also post a closer picture? Nice hunting Harry!

Ben

Is looking for meteorite hunting like what you do Harry is what I have to look forward to when I retire???? I hope????

You the man Harry :wubu:

Gene

Harry, that sure is pretty... I think you and me need to do some hunting. I'm still looking for that 'BIG' piece from Franconia. The one piece that won't fit in a pill bottle, cargo pocket, or any other small compartment, but one that needs two hands to carry.... Congrats!!!! Jason ;)

Harry oh Boy that is a big one, You wern,t talking to Jim were you.

Denny,Yes Paleface was looking out for me that day. Right after I found it I thanked Jim for all the advice that he gave me on Meteorite huntin.

Harry

Aloha Harry,

Hot dang guy when you find em you find em BIG!!thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Now that's the one you have just been training for all. Very nice specimen. Keep up the good work and lets see some more of them honkers.

Aloha and be safe,

Stan aka Kaimi

Harry,

What a BEAUT!! Congrats on your outstanding Franconia meteorite! Can't wait to see the one you find that tips your 1000 gr scale! Good hunting to ya!

Dean