Nugget Shooter Forums

Back from Quartsite

pondmn

Just got back from two weeks a Quartsite. Only got in two days of detecting due to bad weather and bad ashma. Left my 4500's virginity there but felt like a child molester with such a small nugget weighing .7 grams. Take what I can, no point in leaving small nuggets for someone else, no catch and release in detecting. Love that 4500 and its sensitivity and depth. Also brought back a lot of rocks for lapidary cabbing and a new Diamond Pacific Genie so I can work indoors in the heat when my asthma kicks up. Now sitting in the rain and fog in California wishing I had stayed longer. Jerry

Congrat's Jerry! Sorry about your health and the weather, but your new 4500 is paying you back already! "No catch and release" - That's funny! :thumbsupanim - Terry

Just got back from two weeks a Quartsite. Only got in two days of detecting due to bad weather and bad ashma. Left my 4500's virginity there but felt like a child molester with such a small nugget weighing .7 grams. Take what I can, no point in leaving small nuggets for someone else, no catch and release in detecting. Love that 4500 and its sensitivity and depth. Also brought back a lot of rocks for lapidary cabbing and a new Diamond Pacific Genie so I can work indoors in the heat when my asthma kicks up. Now sitting in the rain and fog in California wishing I had stayed longer. Jerry

Lanny you know no matter what we are dealt in life such as asthma, bad back, etc. it is what we do with what's left after our disabilities. We only have so many days and we need to do the most we can with what we have. Remember It is what it is or it ain't what it ain't.

Eldorado I have been getting it set up and finding a place my wife will let me have inside the house. When the weather is good I can use the outside shop. I have really been looking forward to owning a Genie for sometime. Liked your rhodenite knife handles.

Dakota Slim I would have liked to stayed longer and maybe next year I will. Too bad Stanton was full up or we would have spent some time there also. Had to get back for my wife's doctor appt for he banged up knee. Jerry