Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
frank c

ACTION from KINGMAN

WASP my prospecting buddy was out today after the rains and turned up this beauty 6.8 GRAM nugget with his GP Extreme at about 12 inches deep. So he came over my house to tease me and post a pic for us to see.

NICE find WASP.

post-562-126436898552_thumb.jpg

post-562-126436899824_thumb.jpg

Thats a nice one! Can you say if that came from a spot that was chearned up by the recent storms? What I meen is, do you think that nugget was on the move last week?

Bunk

Don he always has a ragged azzd nuggetfinder I believe the 9x14 with duct tape hanging all around it :hahaha: on the GPX

Bunk it was in a spot that the rains probably moved some overburden off of which allowed it to produce a signal.

You mean ex-prospecting buddy :yuk-yuk: Just kidding... Thats a very nice find ! :wubu:

Nice one and I'll tell ya ALLOT of dirt moved in AZ last week!

Good for him,, can't wait to get back to good old Az and get out there with the detector and dry washer..that is AWSOME...tell him to leave some for me.LOL :brows:

Tim

RANGERMG

Nice nugget, I'm sure it's only the first of many after the storms!

Frank,

That sure is a beauty--thanks for posting the picture and making winter just a little bit more enjoyable.

All the best,

Lanny

I pulled out a pinhead and a .3 grammer today from about 2 miles away from that 6.8

Had to satisfy my gold jones, wish they were bigger, Oh well maybe this weekend it'll be my first time huntn in Quartsite area Beginers Luck might hit. :lol:

Big gold 2 u Frank! - Terry

I pulled out a pinhead and a .3 grammer today from about 2 miles away from that 6.8

Had to satisfy my gold jones, wish they were bigger, Oh well maybe this weekend it'll be my first time huntn in Quartsite area Beginers Luck might hit. :lol: