Nugget Shooter Forums

Wheres the SUN Can't BEEP

frank c

Frank, think you're tired of it? It's messing with my work over here. I'm sending it your way, but more keeps coming in, enjoy it(will make the flowers plentiful in the spring) :inocent:

Shep

I feel for you guys--I just don't enjoy a lot of days of rain either--there's nothing better than blue skies and sunshine, nothing better that is, unless it's a nugget the size of your shoe! Something that big generates its own sunshine.

All the best,

Lanny

:arrowheadsmiley: It's called SAD and can be easily fixed with a plant grow light or other sun lamp with proper bulb. I have one on my nightstand and when not sunny I read with it to supplement the vitamin D deficency--the vitamins help but NOTHING cures the blues like the good ol sun :eee: I do like these new emoticons-tons a au 2 u2 -John :lol:

:arrowheadsmiley: It's called SAD and can be easily fixed with a plant grow light or other sun lamp with proper bulb. I have one on my nightstand and when not sunny I read with it to supplement the vitamin D deficency--the vitamins help but NOTHING cures the blues like the good ol sun :eee: I do like these new emoticons-tons a au 2 u2 -John :lol:

Seasonal affective disorder = sad, no-nugget hunting time! You southern nugget shooters are in a short interruption--I'm in a lengthy pause, unless I bust loose and head to the desert in April again--Hmmm. . . .