Nugget Shooter Forums

My prospecting book is ready for sale

Reno Chris

Hey Chris

Received your book today. Can't wait to read it!

Looks like an excellent compilation of everything I need to know.

Thanks for the quick delivery.

Best to you and yours

Herb

Got mine too, fast shipping! Haven't had a chance to look at it carefully yet, but will do so when I get off of online tutoring...

Chris,

Just put my order in the mail...Will be looking forward to getting it to read.

As I'm retired and my plans for Colorado fiseled...I got lots of time to be a desert prospector, again.

wonderer

Chris,

Just put my order in the mail...Will be looking forward to getting it to read.

As I'm retired and my plans for Colorado fiseled...I got lots of time to be a desert prospector, again.

wonderer

Well, I had the opportunity to look over the book on a plane ride, lots of good information. For one thing, it made the trip go more quickly. B) Chris lays out the concepts and then illustrates them with case examples from various locations from around the world. He makes the concepts understandable and demonstrates his capable teaching skills within the pages of the book. I think everyone would learn something from it.

Chris,

Got my copy today. You da man!

Paul

:thumbsupanim Thanks Chris great book my hat off to you for doing a fantastic job! The book is a must read for old hat's and newbe's alike. Thank you for the personal message and encouragement. See you at the Phoenix GPAA gold show. :whoope:

More Au to you, Robert

Chris,

Got mine! Thanks. you will be saving the forums lots of band width ! Just tell questioners the page #. Great pictures too.

Max

Archived