Nugget Shooter Forums

14.6 GR. Drywashing Byproduct

Woo Hoo! That's pretty Frank! Congrats :thumbsupanim - Terry

Picked this cute little guy up while we were grabbin some dirt to drywash. Photos not to good but its got all the nice color and shape. Glad I started swingin the detector while takin a break from shoveling.

SANY1237.jpg

Aloha Frank,

Now you will have everyone out there drywashing for meteorites!thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Nice one there guy. Too bad it didn't come with a gold nugget to boot. Oh well, next time!unsure.gif

Aloha,

Stan aka Ka'imi

Frank, you had me going there... I thought for sure it was listed in the wrong forum. Congrats.... Hmmmmm dry washing eh? Maybe a new way of finding meteorites, nahhh, I'll stick to beeping. Jason ;)

Had ya goin there huh Jay ! Yeah I got tired of the pick shovel and rake routine and instead of sittin down and resting for 10 minutes I grabbed the detector and started walking the immediate area and came across a good signal I love that multi-way action GOLD /METEORITES on any prospectn trip. Its SOOOO much better than meeting the skunk on an outing.

Frank, Very Nice !!! I like the colors in that one! I bet you will hang out over the rough screen with a magnet in your hand, switching your brain back a forth - gold - meteorite - gold - meteorite. When I go gold hunting and take a big break to metoerite hunt I find nothing every single time. You got the luck man! See Ya, Clifton