Nugget Shooter Forums

Underwater Reclaimation Devise

Thanks for the Picture John. Can you please explain the no rules comment? Is that in relation to SB 670? If so, are you saying that it circumvents the ban?

Thanks

HPS,

Just curious.....as to Johns comment I'll let him answer that.....but I'd like to ask, how would You "classify the work" involved as posted in that picture?

Gary

reclaimator.... good word! Out with the old, in with the new!

• 3 weeks later...

Law states 100' from the creek,river or stream and you can highbank with your dredge,which is exactly what I'm doing. Massive amount of work building dams on private property and dredging my arse off and LOVING EVERY darn COLD SECOND-- gettn' nice hardrock gold too. Rain rain rain and I love it all-mo mo mo-John

post-3456-126520899491_thumb.jpg

Both of you guys are providing inspiration for many..........Pictures?

John CDGR-came back online-your comment stuck in whats left a my mind----whatzup up-too many locals comment?? ya gettn' bs?? ElD-I'll take some more of my highbanking--oops-reclaimating in the next few dayz bud-John :thumbsupanim

John CDGR-came back online-your comment stuck in whats left a my mind----whatzup up-too many locals comment?? ya gettn' bs?? ElD-I'll take some more of my highbanking--oops-reclaimating in the next few dayz bud-John :thumbsupanim

Yes John

El D give me one I will pic a dwt.6 most commom :tisk-tisk::tisk-tisk: for ya and you can make somtin for plp. maybe I can get lucky and vid it on bedrock.

times are gettin a bit sporty here HJ.no pics

:grr01: Fed the bears sunday night, the hose entre was not enough and they?? demanded a headerbox for breakfast :wah2: lookn' fer a 2 1/2" dredgebox or header replacement for when the waters redede and can no'mo'4"-John

Bears sure do eat the strangest things. One time when they destroyed part of my camp they swallowed the contents of 4 motor oil jugs, along with a case of beer and a couple pounds of peanuts! Must have been a grand party for them.

I will keep an eye out......... here is a starter

post-1252-126572937363_thumb.jpg