Nugget Shooter Forums

Pennsylvania Treasure Story

SGTFDA

A lot of new treasurehunters ask how do you find your info for a hunt. I'm listing this as a example. While going through some old records at the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh I found a account of the capture of Robber Lewis. A stage robber from the 1820's. He had just held up a stage and had a large sum in gold coins. The story gives all the info needed to locate the site. Lewis would stash his loot in small caves or under large rock formations. This site is near a lost gold bar site I'm working on. Any one out my way that wants to follow this up go for it. This is a true account of the incident with no bull and is a historical fact. This information was not easy to find and is not well known to the Robber Lewis Thunters. For a story so old you can see the detail on the location when you compare it to the map. This stuff is out there just put in the effort to find it.

Read the last page first.

post-384-126229771525_thumb.jpg

post-384-126229772483_thumb.jpg

post-384-126229773361_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

hello this is frankie from a few years ago. i think i sold you a coil.cant remember the coils name but i had a hard time ground bal.it because it didnt make any noise. you posted some pictures of a old grave. what ever happen to that. ive thought of you over the years and often wondered if you found anything. you seemed so close back then. good luck. i hope you find it. frankie

• 2 weeks later...

Frankie

You sold me a salt coil a while back. Still looking for the gold bars. I have a friend who has a camp up that way and we will be going up for some fishing. I'm going to take him on a little treasure hunt while we are up there. You still beach hunting?

• 2 weeks later...

Frankie

You sold me a salt coil a while back. Still looking for the gold bars. I have a friend who has a camp up that way and we will be going up for some fishing. I'm going to take him on a little treasure hunt while we are up there. You still beach hunting?

well hello again. I just sold my gp 4500 and im waiting on my new excalibur and new sovereign gt to arrive. Im doing a little beach hunting but im taking to the water for rings and the woods more now. I hurt my back and couldnt use my gp because it was to heavy. I also have some health problems so ill be going on ssi disibility.Now i have plenty of time to research.Im so interested in your story.You must be having a blast in your area.Even just having a big area to hunt for old stuff is nice and while doing that,who knows ,you might get lucky.I believe you said you were in the police dept.So i guess your into details on a higher level than most.You said you found what looked like a grave,but i never found out what happen.For some reason your story stands out from others to me. I even think you said you talked to someone who found part of what you were looking for.Seems like you were very close to finding it a few years back.So for now ive got alot of work ahead of me for the next year.So im thinking of using this time to look for adventure close to home and at the library.Good hearing from you. And please ,when you find your treasure. Send me a copy of your book that youll be writing on your hunt,so ill can know the whole story.I really have a feeling your going to find it. Frank

• 1 month later...

Sunday, I and my father, mother, grandmother to go home. Grandma has a lovely family dog, whose name is called black. (Because its body is black, so we call it black.) It is a long head with a pair of clever ears, a particularly sensitive nose to sniff things, there are a pair of black shiny eyes.

Archlord gold,

Grandmother lived in the vegetable garden outside the village. Archlord gold We are just riding a motorcycle off the road, black from the vegetable plots ran the fastest to meet us. Because we go to when they are already fast at noon, so let's eat. I finished the meal, we went out looking for black to play.

world of warcraft gold,

When I saw the black when it's like I feel it seems hungry.world of warcraft gold I went to took a steamed bun, and then breaking off a small piece of the next, it said: "The black, if we should want to eat then." Finish, I put bread and threw the air. Black look, at once erected the whole body up. Should first

maple story mesos,

2 small black claws on the air, and then big mouth,maple story mesos jump up, suddenly bite of the bread. I jumped up and patted its head, saying: "Well like, black, you're a hummer!" It is a large black tail Shuaile Shuai and gently biting the bite of my Yijiao that agreed. "This time you can not unilaterally!"

2moons dil,

I am out of its non-preparation, 2moons dil again a small piece of bread a toss up. Black suddenly jump, followed by an urgent turn around, body up a jump, but also caught the. Well, I finished black, it, "Wang Wang" ground called the Liang Sheng, the two forepaws flat on their chests up and down swing, it seems to me to express gratitude.

replica rolex,

It is also very obedient black. replica rolex Sometimes I find it very boring when will think of black. As long as I call out: "black, come." It will immediately go in front of me. I let it sit, it will sit down; I let it get on the ground it will get on the ground ... ...

fast wow gold,

There is a stranger comes,fast wow gold the black will "bark" to call non-stop, until their families, it is willing to stop. Sometimes it will put out his tongue was breathing heavily; sometimes it will turn a blind eye lying in repose on a haystack; sometimes it will smell the East, West to see; sometimes it pricked up his ears to listen; sometimes It will arrest cricket in the vegetable plots in the wheat ground chasing a hare ... ...

This is the black, my black classmates who do you think it is cute?

Sunday, I and my father, mother, grandmother to go home. Grandma has a lovely family dog, whose name is called black. (Because its body is black, so we call it black.) It is a long head with a pair of clever ears, a particularly sensitive nose to sniff things, there are a pair of black shiny eyes.

Archlord gold,

Grandmother lived in the vegetable garden outside the village. Archlord gold We are just riding a motorcycle off the road, black from the vegetable plots ran the fastest to meet us. Because we go to when they are already fast at noon, so let's eat. I finished the meal, we went out looking for black to play.

world of warcraft gold,

When I saw the black when it's like I feel it seems hungry.world of warcraft gold I went to took a steamed bun, and then breaking off a small piece of the next, it said: "The black, if we should want to eat then." Finish, I put bread and threw the air. Black look, at once erected the whole body up. Should first

maple story mesos,

2 small black claws on the air, and then big mouth,maple story mesos jump up, suddenly bite of the bread. I jumped up and patted its head, saying: "Well like, black, you're a hummer!" It is a large black tail Shuaile Shuai and gently biting the bite of my Yijiao that agreed. "This time you can not unilaterally!"

2moons dil,

I am out of its non-preparation, 2moons dil again a small piece of bread a toss up. Black suddenly jump, followed by an urgent turn around, body up a jump, but also caught the. Well, I finished black, it, "Wang Wang" ground called the Liang Sheng, the two forepaws flat on their chests up and down swing, it seems to me to express gratitude.

replica rolex,

It is also very obedient black. replica rolex Sometimes I find it very boring when will think of black. As long as I call out: "black, come." It will immediately go in front of me. I let it sit, it will sit down; I let it get on the ground it will get on the ground ... ...

fast wow gold,

There is a stranger comes,fast wow gold the black will "bark" to call non-stop, until their families, it is willing to stop. Sometimes it will put out his tongue was breathing heavily; sometimes it will turn a blind eye lying in repose on a haystack; sometimes it will smell the East, West to see; sometimes it pricked up his ears to listen; sometimes It will arrest cricket in the vegetable plots in the wheat ground chasing a hare ... ...

This is the black, my black classmates who do you think it is cute?

dump the wowlinks

• 3 weeks later...

I think I'd seen those wowlinks once on a complaint website...seemed like they were getting ripped off big time!

Back to the "Pennsylvania Treasure Story" I took the time to print out and see whether map dowsing would turn up anything. Yes, it did...I'll post it here.

But first, 2 threads to show I've done some on other treasure forums. Both had other dowsers working on the maps, you can compare results. On this forum had to save the page to get the map.

Thread happens to be in Pennsylvania also.

Map/Photo Dowser Help Wanted

A Spanish marker site

Map Dowsing: Help Please

Hope you don't mind having it posted here for others to see. The weather hasn't been very good for metal detecting last several weeks, hot and too many storms. At least it is one way I can enjoy the hobby.

post-21285-12783815765_thumb.jpg