Nugget Shooter Forums

THE TIME HAS COME

SGTFDA

Well after 33 years I'm pulling the plug. After three more days in uniform they are locking me up in the station for 2 weeks. I think they fear what I may do or say for those last 2 weeks. A very real danger. They know me well!

This photo will hang on the wall with the dead people. Will be moving out to AZ in August.

post-384-126219771844_thumb.jpg

Be careful SGT. remember what happened to Jessie James when he tried to

hang up his guns...that first pic should be put on the side of the patrol

cars...it would stop a lot of bad boys in their tracks....your going to

love the retired life...especially in AZ....don't know how you stood it

for 33 years...is that a record??...good luck and hurry West young man...

Aloha Frank,

Hot Dang! Now after all them years of having to obey the law and give them criminals the miranda and making sure you dont go against their rights you can finally realize that you will have just as many rights, if not more, as them. Keep low during the holidays and will look forward to the day we meet out in Arizona.

Be safe my friend.cool.gif

Aloha,

Stan aka Kaimi

God Bless and Keep you SGTFDA. Thank you for putting your butt on the line for so many, over so many years! Big Arizona Nuggets to you Sir! - Terry

Well after 33 years I'm pulling the plug. After three more days in uniform they are locking me up in the station for 2 weeks. I think they fear what I may do or say for those last 2 weeks. A very real danger. They know me well!

This photo will hang on the wall with the dead people. Will be moving out to AZ in August.

Thanks guys. We could start a new club. The old shits club. Grubbie you can be in charge as your the oldest old crap. I dread moving. I'll need 2 tractor trailer trucks to haul all my crap. Everywhere I go people are telling me how long I have to go. They know the exact count. It seems odd that people I don't even know are counting down. I was in W VA. last week and a guy walked up to me and gave the count. I think the whole town will show up to help me pack and get me on my way. :evil1: When I tell folks I'm moving to AZ they all say I won't know anyone. Not so. I can count a lot of friends right here on nuggetshooter and I'm proud to say so. I'll need to come out and find a house in late spring. My wife will want to live near her sister (one of the Scottsdale bitc*es). That should be fun working that out.

Congrats on the retirement Frank :thumbsupanim ... as others have said already ... lay low my friend!

I have exactly one day and 1 year to go before I retire and move to AZ as well. That will make 28 years selling real estate on the NH seacoast ... gave my notice before hunting season started in November! End of 2010 I'm gone!

Happy New Year!

Mike F

Gary

I've had a short timers calander on my office wall for the last four years. I was telling the young officers (children) about the short timers stick. They had a nice laugh so I had to wack one with my short timers nightstick. It's been very cold here. The children are lusting after my Russian hat. For the last 2 years they all howled every time I put my Russian hat on. Now the truth comes out! Well it's to late now. They can all freeze with their shaved bald heads. As long as I'm on the subject it's not normal to shave every part of your body, head to toe and bleaching their butt holes. As you can see I getting out just in time.

post-384-126227573723_thumb.jpg

Frank ... I'll be following your escapades with more than the usual interest ... post um up as they happen ... should make for a good short story line and a handbook for the rest of us coming behind you!

Mike F.

Frank wishing you the best in retardment oops! I meant retirement. I spent 20 yrs in law enforcement and retired as a Parole Agent after a line of duty shooting. Spent the next 15 years looking over my shoulder cause the Crips gang put a hit on me. No longer carry on a regular basis but always have one with me. Check out HR 218 federal law for your carry rights in all states. Just do an internet search. It only gets better as time goes on. No more hook-em-bookem. But you will still look around when you get out of you vehicle. The best to you and yours. Jerry

Jerry

Arizona just passed a new State law. Retired Officers with over 10 years honorable service only need their ID to carry. The ID has to say that though. I had my Chief order several that read as required. I carry everywhere. Sometimes a little gun and sometimes a big one. I have several to choose from. These are just my woods guns.

post-384-126236897586_thumb.jpg