Nugget Shooter Forums

Bravin' the Basin

Howdy Gang, I put together another video of hunting Gold Basin. The video quality isn't the best and the sub-titles are unreadable. My video is being processed twice, so I need to work on that. Hope you enjoy, Jason. ;)

Jason,

Hi. Your sweet video makes for some good x-mas viewing! Those are definitely some nice Gold Basin meteorites! Congrats on a successful Gold Basin hunt and braving the heat. Post some pics of them cleaned up, it would be nice to see them. Good hunting to you and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Merry Christmas all.

Dean

Aloha Jason,

You sure make it look easy!thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Just finished moving up to Summerlin so I can finally get started hunting again. So, keep your eyes out for my blue jeep. Hope you had a great Christmas.

Aloha

Stan aka Kaimi

Dean, I'm itching to get out with the current temps, and time off. Thanks for viewing.

Ben, as long as there is a place to hunt, and the BLM land doesn't get taken away count me in. I like to keep it real, but the video processing needs some work.

Stan, I'm ready. Looking at maybe this Tues/Wed, possible Thur. hunt down at Franconia/GB. I feel I missed a great gathering of friends and such. Plus I want to try the new coil/old coil. The last time I was there was when I had the run-in with the 5 footer.... Needless to say, they're in the ground for the winter... :zapped: :hahaha: :whoope:

Jason ;)

Clifton, thanks for the remarks and viewing. The camera gets the job done, but since I switched to a Mac, I have to convert the video (Sony camera) then it gets processed by Youtube. I may investigate the the Flip, a new camera, that shoots and stores the video and is only video. It may be a late christmas gift..... Jason ;)

Another nice video Jason. Hey you just stated the exact reason why I would never buy a Mac... the Mac Nazi's want you to buy "everything" Mac once you switch over! :yuk-yuk: Just kidding!

Del

Del, the Mac is great in a lot of aspects, but then trying to understand the complexities of it vs. the PC, well, it just takes a little getting used to. Thanks for the comment. I'll be hitting Franconia on Tue/Wed., maybe another video in the making.... Jason ;)