Nugget Shooter Forums

READ THIS!!!!

Au Seeker

There has been a lot of animosity on this forum in the recent past, it will stop now!!

This is the "Gold Prospecting Forum" and as such you can discuss anything to do with gold prospecting.

You may also discuss any laws, bills, or anything that is being brought forth to stop gold prospecting or to make it better.

You will not as of now being able to "ride" someone because of their opinion, if you do your post will be removed the instant I see it.

Name calling, innuendos, insults, hints, or any other direct or indirect comments towards other members will not be tolerated, if you can't say something nice don't say anything, there will be no warnings here, I will not take sides, your post will vanish.

We have got to be civil to one another here or this forum should be deleted as well and follow the "Politician Forum" to the cyber trashcan!!

This will be the rules on this forum unless one of the Administrators decides otherwise.

Thank you,

Skip

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Yup that post is from a while back and just works best for us here...

No worries about being drawn and quartered online whether asking a smart question or a dumb one...

Lots of different opinions out there and calling someone else an $^&%@ for expressing theirs civilly is just wrong...

We all remember asking the same questions no matter how long we have been doing this...

Political and religious posts quickly go sour so we avoid them...

The rest is open game so have some fun, share some knowledge, and find some gold...

• 4 weeks later...

There has been a lot of animosity on this forum in the recent past, it will stop now!!

This is the "Gold Prospecting Forum" and as such you can discuss anything to do with gold prospecting.

You may also discuss any laws, bills, or anything that is being brought forth to stop gold prospecting or to make it better.

You will not as of now being able to "ride" someone because of their opinion, if you do your post will be removed the instant I see it.

Name calling, innuendos, insults, hints, or any other direct or indirect comments towards other members will not be tolerated, if you can't say something nice don't say anything, there will be no warnings here, I will not take sides, your post will vanish.

We have got to be civil to one another here or this forum should be deleted as well and follow the "Politician Forum" to the cyber trashcan!!

This will be the rules on this forum unless one of the Administrators decides otherwise.

Thank you,

Skip

I hope you don't remove my latest post in reply to comments made by EL DORADO and Terry S. Those were uncalled

for and just wrong to all who have fought and are fighting to reinstate dredging in CA. You and Bill could

have/should have stopped them but you did'ent so I don't think you should stop mine.

XT18000

I hope you don't remove my latest post in reply to comments made by EL DORADO and Terry S. Those were uncalled

for and just wrong to all who have fought and are fighting to reinstate dredging in CA. You and Bill could

have/should have stopped them but you did'ent so I don't think you should stop mine.

XT18000

When you make direct attacks at other members with name calling and derogatory remarks in any subject it is deleted as was yours. We ask that members refrain from this and if you have a point to make or want to disagree with another member fine, but do it intelligently and with civil tongue.

Your post was not the only one deleted...

If you feel the need to call someone names do it in private...

Any point can be driven home without insults....

I am also not on the forums all the time and miss much of what goes on from mid-day on...

It is called good discussion when members can argue with respect and make their points heard...

It is called deleted when they cant. You may surly re-post an answer, but without the name calling and pissed off attitude. Your opinion is welcome like anyone's, but must stay within our guidelines which are quite lax. Some have learned to skate the edge here, but don't break the rules so I do not interfere. Some subjects are unpleasant I know, but still hold educational value and again if guidelines are adhered to your post is not molested by administration or mods...

I missed what was posted while I was at work, but I adhere to Bill's policy, he owns this forum and I watch/read everything and judge any borderline posts and if they step to much outside of the policy here they will be gone, I don't take sides when I'm moderating posts.

Skip

Wow, If I don't hurry and get over this Flu or what ever it is I might just miss all the fights ! I missed 36 hours and I've still got the bug, 15 days and counting!

Wow, If I don't hurry and get over this Flu or what ever it is I might just miss all the fights ! I missed 36 hours and I've still got the bug, 15 days and counting!

I am just now feeling better after 3 weeks or so..... :pukes:

Dadgumit...if I had know you boys was feeling so bad I would have tried real hard not to have had so much fun this

morning digging that nugget 9 minutes and 50 feet in front of the truck...he's a runt maybe .3gr. down about 4"

but he couldn't hide from the Joey mono....oh excuse me you'll probably don't want to hear all this babble...check

with you'll tomorrow....hope your feeling better by then...post-300-0-06510400-1298305755_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

I am new to this forum but I agree that there should be zero tolerance in this area. Also it is possible that lurkers who see this will decide to never post anything so it does not happen to them. Say there is a classroom in school where all answers are appreciated even if they are wrong and a person can never say anything negative about a person. This will encourage more people to answer and learning becomes easier.

What if in the classroom students could say nasty things to people that give answers that they do not like. Then no one will answer any questions. If directly questioned, they will just say "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that it may incriminate me." Here is something that I wrote on a forum that did allow this:

There is a difference between logical discussion and emotional arguments. People get killed over the latter. Here is an easy way to see the difference. The former is about what was said. The latter is about the person saying it.

Jim & bcache & everyone who missed my closing posts

Guys I was sicker than I thought ! I missed both of your posts back in Febuary and replied to some others in the wrong place but Bill is understanding with the old folks and very pacient even after I called him 3 times or so looking for some one else! That flu was hell!

To answer your question at this late date, the patented property was sold to a Canadian Co. , Mosquito Gold, they are looking for Moly and have apparently found the largest undeveloped deposit in the US. 5 million for 105 acres and I didn't even get a tip. I'll tell you what kind of company they are, the job boss needed 5 gallons of gas in an emergency, after 3 weeks of no pay I blocked our private road that they where using with my china rhino and when he pulled up and said get out of the way, I said after you pay me for the gasoline! He said I'll push it into the canyon, I said push away as I cocked my .357 and pointed it at his engine block. I got my money and everyone standing around thought it was funny except he and I and he would have found out if that Ruger had not have had such heavy trigger pull, the next month they paid $100,000 for the right to use the road.

I did not even get a tip for 2 years work! BTW: That gas had to be hauled from Placerville at $4.75 a gallon and 54 miles of MT road.

Grimes is a creek in the Boise Basin of Idaho. Max was a care taker on a pay to play operation there last summer.

• 3 months later...

Dadgumit...if I had know you boys was feeling so bad I would have tried real hard not to have had so much fun this

morning digging that nugget 9 minutes and 50 feet in front of the truck...he's a runt maybe .3gr. down about 4"

but he couldn't hide from the Joey mono....oh excuse me you'll probably don't want to hear all this babble...check

with you'll tomorrow....hope your feeling better by then...post-300-0-06510400-1298305755_thumb.jpg

Dadgumit???? Hey Don, I think the phrase you was thinkin is "Dagnabit", but I ain't no one, I'll shut up. :D (I am just funnin with ya, no harm intended)