Nugget Shooter Forums

Yo All.. I'm thinking of getting a 3500 so starting the slow troll for one...If anyone has one for sale, PM me ... My Ol' Baboo 2100 is awesome for larger deep nuggets, but I'm thinking I need to expand my horizons...Cheers, Unc

Dog gone Ron, your going to Aussie land, your going to find a nugget that will make the hand of faith look like a mitten for a 5 year old, you'll be able to buy you 2 brand new 6000's you can just skip the 5000 and 5500. Ha! Ha! Grubstake

Uncle Ron,

I am going to be selling my 4000. It is in perfect condition and I already had the switch upgraded. Send me a PM if you are interested and let me know what you have in mind.

Matt

Ron... if you can get Matt's 4000, you will be much happier with a 4K vs a 3.5K... I have had both!

Geeez Ron , You probably just need a new coil man :yuk-yuk: Maybe one that does not have 14 different brands of tape and zip ties holding it togeteher or maybe one that has not seen more gouges, cuts & scrapes than a UFC fighter :shrug: Dont know ! just sayin :inocent:

Great gravy, Uncle Ron in Oz with a 3500, that sounds like a recipe for 60 oz of the yellow stuff, just sayin'.

You Guys are freakin' funny...As a general rule, I'd put my ol' Baboo 2100 up against any ML...However, I've seen that a bunch of newbies really started finding gold when the 3500 came out...The next two models had a bunch of new features, but the 3500 was kinda like the diff between the 2100 and what came before...My daughter keeps telling me that the new 64 is like the previous 40. ....Sure doesn't feel like it to me, but I think the GP3500 is enough for an old prospector like me to go ahead for now..So, if anyone has one 3500 they want to do a negotiation on, email me at ron@az-gold.com ...Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah

Ron,your on the right track.My wife and I use a 3500 and find our share of that yellow metal. i have thought about upgrading but am happy with what i got for now.My wife purchased her 3500 which was like new for $1800 bucks.I'm sure that theres someone out there that will have one for sale.

harry

Ron,

I"M IN SHOCK.....Your going to hurt Baboo's feeling. :whaaaa:

:ph34r2: wonderer

P.S. Good luck on your trip downunder.....Mayby you need to have J.P. film you so when you get back so you can have a DVD & Map special :hahaha:

You Guys are freakin' funny...As a general rule, I'd put my ol' Baboo 2100 up against any ML...However, I've seen that a bunch of newbies really started finding gold when the 3500 came out...The next two models had a bunch of new features, but the 3500 was kinda like the diff between the 2100 and what came before...My daughter keeps telling me that the new 64 is like the previous 40. ....Sure doesn't feel like it to me, but I think the GP3500 is enough for an old prospector like me to go ahead for now..So, if anyone has one 3500 they want to do a negotiation on, email me at ron@az-gold.com ...Cheers, Yer Unc in the Dubyah

Unc,

I'll be selling mine. Email enroute

jim

looks like there's a souped up modded out one on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Minelab-GP3500-LOTS-OF-EXTRAS_W0QQitemZ250551299291QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a56056cdb#ht_1119wt_958

And then one other one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MINELAB-GP-3500_W0QQitemZ140369707427QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Gadgets?hash=item20aeafc1a3#ht_500wt_975

...But of course you might just want to go with picking up one on the forum if the pricing is reasonable. I also troll Craigs list from time to time, but am not in the market for one myself.

Everybody you know Uncle Ron can't have a goood time if we all don't go with him.He will need one of us to dig for him.He will need another to keep shade over him while he hunts and there are some bad snakes so we'll need another to keep a eye out for them.

This list of what he will need could go on forever.It may be best if Ron will get the whole plane being we're more than willing to do this just for our Dear Old Uncle Ron.

Chuck Anders

PS Get packing!

Everybody you know Uncle Ron can't have a goood time if we all don't go with him.He will need one of us to dig for him.He will need another to keep shade over him while he hunts and there are some bad snakes so we'll need another to keep a eye out for them.

This list of what he will need could go on forever.It may be best if Ron will get the whole plane being we're more than willing to do this just for our Dear Old Uncle Ron.

Chuck Anders

PS Get packing!

Yo Chuck...I don't think anyone on this forum would look good in a bikini and that's one of the main requirements for my Aussie Nugster Brigade... :yuk-yuk: :yuk-yuk: They'll be safe of course :olddude: ... Cheers, Unc

Yo Chuck...I don't think anyone on this forum would look good in a bikini and that's one of the main requirements for my Aussie Nugster Brigade... :yuk-yuk: :yuk-yuk: They'll be safe of course :olddude: ... Cheers, Unc

ANB....passport....visa...floss bikini packed...just say when..photo

on request!!!

Don (Garimpo) ... Not sure I want to see that picture of you in a string bikini ... something very wrong with that image! :wacko: :yikes:

Happy New Year,

Mike F.

Hey Uncle Ron

If I could go I'd almost have a sex change if that's what it took but like I said almost.I think I better just stay at home and wish you all the luck in the world on nugget hunting.

Hope you can report back to us on how it's going when you get there.

Chuck Anders

Hi Ron--good luck in Australia. I've still got my 2100, and it's still a gold-finding dog, but it is much noisier than the 3500/4000--I haven't tried on a 4500 yet--I've been too busy dredging lately. The 3500 is a good machine, and if that's what you're after, I'm sure you'll enjoy it's advanced features over the 2100. Keep that 2100 though--they're an awesome machine.

All the best.