Nugget Shooter Forums

Merry Christmas to You & the Troops!

Terry Soloman

post-22152-12613530414_thumb.jpg

I am not the first to post this classic photograph, but it brings home to me how lucky we all are to be able to enjoy this holiday season. God Bless all of my fellow gold prospectors and your loved-ones. May you all find the nugget of your dreams in the New Year. And to all of Our Men and Women in uniform, no matter where you are, Thank you, God Bless You, and Merry Christmas from a grateful American. - Terry

Thanks Terry! I served in the USAF as a firefighter and was in Iraq 2003-2004. I am now a very greatful civilian swinging my coil as much as possible..

Happy Holidays to and your family, and best of luck finding the GOLD!

And so it IS Christmas time ..... and what have YOU DONE ????

It is apparent what our nations service men and women have accomplished, we are still speaking english and able to freely celebrate the holiday season.

It may not be the best of the Christmas Seasons of our lives because of various economic, personal and job situations but we still have it to share amongst us.

But remember Christmas is REALLY all year long, every day in our hearts and minds. Its how we live and treat others for sure.

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy and Hopefully Better New Year for EVERYONE.....

Frank C.

And if yer LUCKY Santa will put a NUGGET in yer poke :grin:

I wish all on this forum a Very Merry Christmas!I'd like to say all our troops would be home for Christmas but I know that's not to be.Do anything you can to let them know we care.

I don't know if any of you do this but when I can and I see some dinning out I've paid for their meal with out them knowing who it was.This is just one of many ways we can show we care.

Chuck Anders