Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
phunkyone

Aloha from 702 aka silver state

Any Las Vegan's still up for a day trip to Gold Basin on Sat. 1/2/10? I joined the Gold Searchers of Southern Nevada (GSSN) and will be prospecting on their claims in Gold Basin.

The weather looks like it's going to be nice: sunny with temps in the upper 50's.

My son and I will be heading out of Henderson about 8:00 am.

Email me at: mtnrocker@hotmail.com if you would like to carpool or meet-up.

Any Las Vegan's still up for a day trip to Gold Basin on Sat. 1/2/10? I joined the Gold Searchers of Southern Nevada (GSSN) and will be prospecting on their claims in Gold Basin.

The weather looks like it's going to be nice: sunny with temps in the upper 50's.

My son and I will be heading out of Henderson about 8:00 am.

Email me at: mtnrocker@hotmail.com if you would like to carpool or meet-up.

Cool how is it there at GSSN and how far is that drive? anyone else in that group?

Cool how is it there at GSSN and how far is that drive? anyone else in that group?

GSSN is based out of Henderson and meets the first Wednesday of every month. They have over 100 members and have at least one outing every month. The membership dues are only $45 a year, and that includes everyone in your immediate family. Membership also allows you to use ther claims, which are in a prime area of GB. Here is a link to there website: GSSN .

Gold Basin is about a 100 mile drive from Vegas, about a two hour drive.

Hello everyone!

I am new to the board and just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Jason and I live in Henderson, NV. I've recently gotten into meteorite hunting thanks to my dad (VegasRocker). I've only been hunting for a few months, and I'm still a novice, but I've definitely caught the meteorite hunting bug!

When I'm not meteorite hunting, I'm playing guitar. I'm an award winning rock/blues guitar player, and have been winning competitions since I was seven. Bragbragbrag. :hahaha: I enjoy the classic rock legends such as Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd. I'm also a freelance web and graphic designer.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of you fellow hunters out in the strewn field! :thumbsupanim

Happy hunting and rock on!

Jason