Nugget Shooter Forums

Club claims

goldnewbie

Hi again. I was wondering about the people that pull decent gold on a consistent basis. Could you tell me if you are getting that gold from club claims or personal locations/blm etc. I have done some club research and still dont know which to join. Why wont they give you a map or better idea of claim locations prior to becoming a member? Again i'm not asking for specific gps locations to your gold patches. This will just help satisfy my curiosity. Thanks

Can't help if we don't know where you are. :*&$*(: If you are a greenhorn, you are better off joining a club, if nothing else, so you can learn what to do and not do. - Terry

Hi again. I was wondering about the people that pull decent gold on a consistent basis. Could you tell me if you are getting that gold from club claims or personal locations/blm etc. I have done some club research and still dont know which to join. Why wont they give you a map or better idea of claim locations prior to becoming a member? Again i'm not asking for specific gps locations to your gold patches. This will just help satisfy my curiosity. Thanks

Im in east valley but location is not to important right now within reason. I'm just curious do club claims produce a reasonable amount of your gold found or is most found at personal locations other than club claims. I guess joining a club will get me parking and access to most of the goldfields anyway.

OK, so you are in Phoenix. I suggest you get started out by Rich Hill, where I have personally found over a pound of gold in the last five years. I prospect on Roadrunner claims; GPAA claims; LDMA claims; Y Not claims; and Weaver Mining District claims – as well as private claims on Rich Hill proper, and the surrounding area. Do your homework and join the club/clubs that make financial sense for you. Buy a Fisher GoldBug II for $300-$500, and a small used drywasher. You’ll be set! :thumbsupanim - Terry

Im in east valley but location is not to important right now within reason. I'm just curious do club claims produce a reasonable amount of your gold found or is most found at personal locations other than club claims. I guess joining a club will get me parking and access to most of the goldfields anyway.