Nugget Shooter Forums

Can't decide

Goldtracker

Hi all,

Have been slucing for a few years, but now looking at purchasing a detector. I'm looking at searching gold (Durango, CO area)and the boss wants to hunt relics. So much information out there I can't decide. I like the Idea of the Safari multi freq. What do you all think?

Any help would be appreciated.

Bob

IMO Xterra 70 or the 705 would be a better choice for both or mxt or f75---the safari would be good for relics but not gold---the gmt and the eureka are gold only beepers--if you deside on a 705 Bill the forum owner sells themcool.gif just my twocents[1].gif ---Mike C...ph34r2.gif

IMO Xterra 70 or the 705 would be a better choice for both or mxt or f75---the safari would be good for relics but not gold---the gmt and the eureka are gold only beepers--if you deside on a 705 Bill the forum owner sells themcool.gif just my twocents[1].gif ---Mike C...ph34r2.gif

Thanks Mike C.

I have been thinking about going with the Eureka and a less expensive relic detector for her. She really isn't into detecting as much as I am.

Bob

Thanks Mike C.

I have been thinking about going with the Eureka and a less expensive relic detector for her. She really isn't into detecting as much as I am.

Bob

Just don't tell the "boos" her machine is less expensive or you'll never hear the

end of it...

Just don't tell the "boos" her machine is less expensive or you'll never hear the

end of it...

Too late! I'm in deep ---- Have to take her some place "nice" for dinner....

I've decided. The Eureka 10" elliptical with an additional 8" slimeline TS800 waterproof coil.

Thanks again,

Bob